The online racing simulator
Ident-Racing Team
(170 posts, started )
Quote from rockclan :Bringing back good memories of HF1S?

Bringing back memories of LFSCART's visit there... which was saturday
Quote from TFalke55 :Bringing back memories of LFSCART's visit there... which was saturday

Chaos?

The track is known for bringing chaos to formula cars.
rockclan I picked that track because I say your video on YouTube of it and it looked awesome
By the way write ins are now open HERE
And they can be tracked HERE
Quick question, is it possible to join just the oval round? Cannot get the motivation to race the entire season.
That would be fine. Please just make a note at the bottom of the reply that that is what you are doing, so I don't keep sending you emails.
Cheers
!!announcement!!
I am sorry to announce that The Ident-Racing Gaming-Solutions FO8 Championship has been cancelled due to the lack of sign-up's.
We will soon be posting a poll to find out what cars you want to race in.
We are sorry if you were looking forward to the championship.
What do you think?
Hi,
Please can you post in the poll so that we can see what you want to race.(Our poll is on our new site www.ident-racing.net at the top left of the site. If you pick other please post what you think on our forum thread in the general chat section www.ident-racing.net/forum
We hopefully be making this a annual series that will be once a year also with other series. This means that hopefully we will have something for every one. We want to know what YOU want to race so that hopefully we will have some truly competitive racing. We will also hopefully have live broadcasts but if this dosnt happen we will post full replays and publish the results quicker. We will also post previsional results on our twitter feed, facebook, our new site (more info on our new site will be published soon the new URL is: www.ident-racing.net), and our forum. We hope these new improvements will belt the team to have some truly competitive racing.
Kind Regards,
J.Provost
September News Letter
Hi,
We are sorry for the long down time but we will be allot more active soon!
Here is the September News Letter.
The news letter can be found HERE
Kind Regards,
J.Provost
Couldn't you have just posted this instead?
  • We made a Joomla site and copied NDR's theme just to confuse people
  • We are planning yet another event that no one will care about
  • We have spammers on the forum, which has livened things up a bit
1. I was just using that theme for a base we may change it
2. Its free anyone can use it
3. we don't care if not allot of people like our events but we TRY
4. We are dealing with spammers
5. We do thing differently
6. we do it for the community and people have put money and effort in to the team
Happy now??
Quote from boothy :
Some shit.

Why dont you just f off and bother someone else, he is trying is best to get this team as good as it can be. He doesnt need you twats moaning at everything !
Quote from Jonathon.provost :1. I was just using that theme for a base we may change it
2. Its free anyone can use it
3. we don't care if not allot of people like our events but we TRY
4. We are dealing with spammers
5. We do thing differently
6. we do it for the community and people have put money and effort in to the team
Happy now??

do us all a favor and get a league subsection and stop cluttering up the league event section. Then no one has a reason to look at it unless they want to. As for the website get original and don't just replicate another league's site
@poldy- no one will go away with that attitude. His advice is brutally honest
P.S. Sorry if my advice seems to harsh...
"As for the website get original and don't just replicate another league's site"
look what I said in point 2 and the end of 1.

"His advice is brutally honest"
But there's no reason to put us down. We try try best and we don't need people trying to "bully us" just because we are young doesn't mean we don't know what we are doing
I admin our team isn't the best but we are TRYING.
and people who "Spam" abuse at us don't hep us
I think its starting to get really boring everyone flaming him, dont have anything nice to say to / about him, dont say it.
Quote from xtraction :I think its starting to get really boring everyone flaming him, dont have anything nice to say to / about him, dont say it.

Thank you mate
Nice website Provost, your team has improved a lot on the driving side, and you have improved your behaviour. There was no need for the other forum members to flame and whine again.

Keep it up Provost!

@boothy If you don't want someone to use a bloody public theme, then buy a private one, or let a professional company make one like -TRR- did.
Agreed with the post over here. When using a free Joomla theme, you cant really complain that someone is using it as well.
Our Feb 2012 Newsletter is now out HERE!

Ident-Racing Team
(170 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG