The online racing simulator
could someone render theese 2 skins in the one picture with cool drift style wheels and front spoiler(if u can) plz
Attached images
XRT_d1gpfalken-x.jpg
XRT_VANS.jpg
make them 2048 size, then you will get better quality BTW, what is a front spoiler ?
Quote from dj-fluxsa :could someone render theese 2 skins in the one picture with cool drift style wheels and front spoiler(if u can) plz

sry dude the other skin is low from the quality for a good render, but i hope u like the vans render "vans shoes rockz"

greetz caoz
wow thats ****in clASS THANKS anychance of doing this one if u hav time wit bbs wheels it suppose to be a 1979 porsche 934
Attached images
FZR_jadgerciaranfin.jpg
Quote from niall09 :make them 2048 size, then you will get better quality BTW, what is a front spoiler ?

yeah i know but the vans one has little detail and i did that jus to make life easyer
Quote from dj-fluxsa :wow thats ****in clASS THANKS anychance of doing this one if u hav time wit bbs wheels it suppose to be a 1979 porsche 934

ohhh dude the jägermeister,dunlop and shell logos are to low from the quality for a render SRY

greetz caoz
Quote from C40Z :ohhh dude the jägermeister,dunlop and shell logos are to low from the quality for a render SRY

greetz caoz

its ok il try n make them better any tips
thanks for the tip last try render one of theese skins with the same cool wheels and spolier on the vans one thanks
Attached images
XRT_irldrift.jpg
XRT_blueorangedrift.jpg
you are in rendering mood today

EDIT: I own the 100th page! mwuahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahhaahhaha
Quote from dj-fluxsa :thanks for the tip last try render one of theese skins with the same cool wheels and spolier on the vans one thanks

oh oh oh dude please sent only good quality skins here for a render !!!
the other skin was to dirty for a nice render. but this render looks great with the blue orange skin

greetz caoz
wow thats amazing u do great work sorry bout that i didnt realy know wat u ment about quality they all look great in the game anyway thanks il be morecareful in the future
Could some kind person render my new UF1 skin please.

1280x960 if possible and some funky wheels if possible. I can't stand the LFS ones (sorry devs ).

Thanks in advance.
Attached images
UF1_valvoline10.jpg
How's this?
Attached images
Valvoline UF's.jpg
Good job, thanks.

Wheels are certainly different.
hello.
amazing renders C40Z
could you finish renders for me? please:bowdown:
I would be very happy :rolleyes:
that uf1 render is sweet anyone do the subsonic uf1 if the quality is good enought (if it isnt blame niall)
Attached images
UF1_subsonic-x.jpg
that ones great quality
i hope u like the lowtop tuned UF1 dude

greetz caoz
wow chop top headroom mite be a issue lol it looks great thanks m8
hehe

nice render C40Z !

Lol @ Roof
i thought it was a limo when i saw it first! Great work c4oz
That looks great C4OZ, you inspired me to start another UF variation, currently rendering it. (it's no good for skins)

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG