Round 2: Race Discussion
Discuss!

Server (Primary): NDR.iTCC 2011

Circuit: Kyoto National (KY2)
Date: 6 February 2011
Skies: Clear Day

17:00 Reserve Shootouts - 30 Minutes (Run concurrently over multiple servers, assignment generally by car number, drivers notified by PM or other methods which server assigned to.)

17:55 All iTCC Competitors to be on Race Server
18:00 Qualifying - 15 minutes
18:25 Race 1 - 12 laps (grid as per qualifying)
18:55 Race 2 - 12 laps (grid as per race 1 result)
19:25 Race 3 - 12 laps (Grid - Top 6,7,8,9, or 10 from Race 2 reversed depending on race winner's race time – thereafter as per finishing order of Race 2)

Keep in mind: Each race can be extended by up to two laps due to Safety Cars. Plan to fuel for 14 laps in preparation for this event.
Attached images
KY2.png
sadly i won't be able to make this round, i'll be at estonia at that time.
Going to kill Reno?
sometimes i hide, sometimes i run, but im still alive. :|
Has the tracker ben activated yet? If not when will it be?
#7 - CSF
The tracker is for race day pre-qual... unless you mean ario in server which should already be on?
Quote from VTiRacing :sometimes i hide, sometimes i run, but im still alive. :|

Not for long,son, Karolis is coming.
Atleast he isnt coming for me...
Quote from CSF :The tracker is for race day pre-qual... unless you mean ario in server which should already be on?

Thats what i meant. Ario. I knew what i meant and you knew what i meant, thats all that matters. Case closed!
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Not for long,son, Karolis is coming.

He has been here for many times, but im still alive. :| I have to be scared this time?
Quote from VTiRacing :He has been here for many times, but im still alive. :| I have to be scared this time?

I think yes, because this time he arrive with Chuck Norris.
i have heard that reno lives with Mike Tyson
+ Tyson's tiger also + million security cameras. :|
Quote from VTiRacing :+ Tyson's tiger also + million security cameras. :|

So you live in a prison?
I assumed it was a reference to The Hangover? :hide:
Oh dear, "RLB-Travy" and Nicky back

It's getting harder to participate. Well, better a challenge than none.
I seriously doubt it. It is more than likely than a few people will piss off after round 1, either because they've been taken out in races, or because they've been eliminated in shootouts and (wrongly) think they have no chance in doing any of the remaining races.

That's how it usually goes in this kind of leagues.
Hehehe, not me, I kept on entering as ER-Racer and got in more often as the season progressed, IIRC I even scored that 1 point last season!

And now that I haz shiny new skinz made by a great chap, I am even more motivated to get in(again!)
ow.. i won't be able to make this round, i will have a metallurgy exam :/

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG