The online racing simulator
I'm sorry I didn't get to jump in the box today guys, I got sidetracked by a 'Friends' marathon after an epic day racing in real life. If Tommy is willing to broadcast any further rounds (and also willing to allow me to commentate of course), I'm sure we could make a really strong show of it, especially at AS1!
Ofc I am (as long as it doesnt clash with any races Im doing myself, IRL or iR) :P
Oh yes, please more broadcast, and me as commentator when I suck too much at driving and miss the main event

Qualy: Meh. Nothing worth mentioning.

R1: Carefully trying to go around crashes, P22 in the end IIRC.

R2: Into T1, got outbraked, a little pushed and nearly spun, so dropped to the back, but made it back to around P21 for the last race.

R3: CARNAGE FTW! I saw cars skyrocket upwards, other cars through the gravel, barrel-rolling, etc. After missing everyone from the back, I was in... P11 for the re-start.

I couldn't quite keep up and dropped to 14th, but a crash and good driving brought me back in P11.

It stayed like that until the last metres, when someone(Juvenasuu?) ran out of fuel and I went past before the line to score my 2nd point in the iTCC in my career!

Ridiculously lucky, but still... a point. After few practice time and with the help of my ex-ER members(Thanks Liane and Scottybear). I recorded PB's in the third race, but couldn't get better than 1:44.07. Also, my front tyres were going red, so tried to keep it save.

Still amazing, thanks for the battles

EDIT: Not to forget I was driving with serious FFB for the first time and fought more with my car and getting used to my wheel giving me a hard time.
Drivers' championship standings prediction, based on provsional round 2 results:

1st Holmes 55
2nd Lehikoinen 52
3rd Diaz 43
4th Cattel 37
5th Dolezal 28
6th Catsburg 26
7th Gehammar 25
8th Kööts 18
8th Peron 18
10th Jurvansuu 17
10th Müller 17
12th Laprevotte 14
12th Vallée 14
14th Kliaudaitis 11
15th Runas 8
16th Gasiunas 7
17th Verstreken 6
18th Price 5
19th Pavars 2
20th Staškevičius 1
20th Jonaitis 1
20th Jundt 1

Quote from Wilko868 :If Tommy is willing to broadcast any further rounds (and also willing to allow me to commentate of course), I'm sure we could make a really strong show of it, especially at AS1!

Nice still in the lead
3rd??? Who wants to trade weights going into AS1?
Q: 22nd = Lol
R1: 9th = Not bad with 25kg extra
R2: 2nd = Good result
R3: 3rd = Good result

I catched up 1point to joe :P

PS: Doesnt extra weight help in As1 because there is big downhill
Quote from MaunoKasa :Q: 22nd = Lol
R1: 9th = Not bad with 25kg extra
R2: 2nd = Good result
R3: 3rd = Good result

I catched up 1point to joe :P

PS: Doesnt extra weight help in As1 because there is big downhill

I bloody wish it helped the acceleration out of the slow turns will be terrible and as1 is just full of slow turns
Not envy those who will need to race with extra weight. I also think that there will be many crash.
Quote from PMD9409 :3rd??? Who wants to trade weights going into AS1?

Depends, do you trade points aswell?
ITCC This is not good for me.

Qualy: I did not get a good time, 13th

Race 1: In the last curve, had someone shot in front of me and I do not
managed to avoid the collision. I stopped in the pits and finished 30th.

Race 2: I was well, gaining a few positions, so that I was touched and
I went last, again, 24th.

Race 3: Took advantage of the big crash in the first curve and jumped to eighth, was very good. Laps later, there was a lag that ended my race.
I went to last and gave up.

Hopefully I'll have better luck next time.

Thanks.

Sorry for bad English.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Depends, do you trade points aswell?

Only with those ahead of me, people behind me can only get my precious weight.
Quote from PMD9409 :Only with those ahead of me, people behind me can only get my precious weight.

I can join, and take your weight, Phil! Everything I do, I do it for you!<3

(But I dont think people will like the broadcast only showing me in-car )
The last possible thing you want for an iTCC broadcast, is one of the commentators a driver. With every bit of contact, a swear word is broadcasted.
Funny and tough race again!
I had good set from Joe which I modified a bit. Good work Joe.
Q: 6th? I think my best place in iTCC qualy ever
R1: Lucky first lap and very good racing with R. Kööts and K.Gasiunas whole race.
R2: Started 3rd but lost positions because of to be too friendly wide when braking.
Anyway I made another mistake in T1 when I braked too late I pushed somone from inex and my rear breakes locked and I did a circle and went back and lost 10 positions or smthing. Finaly 10th.
R3: Someone hit me in T1 but but there was a huge crash anyway. My car was qiute damaged but possible to go. Then I went over the ***** curbs in fast chicane and damaged my RL wheel very bad but I finished. 7th.
Thanks to Dennis Lind and Tommy Østgaard for streaming!
I hope that As1 was a good choice!
Quote from Tomhah :Race will be streamed at www.livestream.com/tommy24
Dennis Lind and Tommy Østgaard will commentate the race, and might be joined by the well-known Chris Wilkinson, if he appears! Anyone seen him?

ROFL @ Scottybear!

He's balancing on the barrier

I change that again, he's not the bouncing bear, he's the balancing bear

Btw Tommy "Vercetti": Why did they ignore me out when I was 11th and went straight to Nicky in 12th?

Am I that much boring and uninteresting?

Fordy will say "YES" anyway
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :ROFL @ Scottybear!

He's balancing on the barrier

I change that again, he's not the bouncing bear, he's the balancing bear

Btw Tommy "Vercetti": Why did they ignore me out when I was 11th and went straight to Nicky in 12th?

Am I that much boring and uninteresting?

Fordy will say "YES" anyway

I'll do it for him. YES.

jk I dont really know, haha! That was a rookie mistake by me! xD
No worries.

You have already commentated, I haven't, so who would I be to judge?

Next race again, on the club track for MRTs and lawnmowers
#70 - CSF
Quote from Tomhah :

jk I dont really know, haha! That was a rookie mistake by me! xD

Long last!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG