The online racing simulator
Quote from scotty2888 :*Cough cough cough cough cough*
Need to see a doctor about that, bit of a nasty cough. Lol.

Sorry Scotty, but you'll make an appearance in the pre-race events.

As stunt driver, called "The bouncing bear"
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Sorry Scotty, but you'll make an appearance in the pre-race events.

Oh............. Dolphin V's Bear is so on right now!

Quote :"The Bouncing bear"

Tho I actually like the sound of that.

Lee!!!!!!!!!!!! Get my skin ready............
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :sadly i won't be able to make this round, i'll be at estonia at that time.

Simpel session?

BTW, good combo, tried it, will try to get to race tomorrow.
Quote from scotty2888 :Oh............. Dolphin V's Bear is so on right now!

Won't happen. I've got a set, but for KY2R, and the tyres are blown after 3 laps

Besides: I just discovered what FFB really means with Logitech.

I am far from going through right now.
i won't be able to race, too.
#31 - Bee
Sadly I'm having to pull out of this round as I may well be going to the Superbash in London tonight.

I don't think I would've qualified anyway...
Quote from JPeace :Broadcast?

I know what D would say so I can say it for him Yes, if you pay the 30e that MultiBC stream costs, or find someone who can stream from their own PC. Should be about right x)
Then you must be deaf
Reserve shootouts starting in just over 10 minutes, come to one of the servers to qualify
Tracker not working
It's recording everything in the database so right after qualifying we should be able to sort it
Race will be streamed at www.livestream.com/tommy24
Dennis Lind and Tommy Østgaard will commentate the race, and might be joined by the well-known Chris Wilkinson, if he appears! Anyone seen him?
Thanks to me and FFB, I am driving like a muppet.

The FFB is so hard when oversteering...
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Thanks to me and FFB, I am driving like a muppet.

The FFB is so hard when oversteering...

Then your settings are wrong :P
Quote from Tomhah :Then your settings are wrong :P

I just think I had no clue about FFB

Read under the wheel section here and judge about it please, I am deeply confused what is right and what is wrong.

Btw: I am still on the reserve list, some people dropping out?
#41 - CSF
You were called up you tit.
Qual: 7th, kinda surprising
Race 1: Good race with Petr and Reno, finished 5th
Race 2: Was fighting with Nick for the win, then Simon came and crashed me out of his way joking dude Managed for 13th.
Race 3: Lap 1 rage didn't went well, lonely for all the race, 12th.

Good racing guys
First of all I need to apologize for chatting during the qualification, I had no idea it had started because I wasn't near PC when you restarted, that's also the reason why I was just standing on track and not doing my hotlap. I never do that, I know rules, just a fail by me.

First time at this event, was surprisingly fun. First race I was just seeing how it's all done on this event etc., didn't go fast, was being careful to not crash anyone or myself, though we had a lag collision with 2 other guys, so I finished only 25th, same place I started.
2nd race was much better, had some great fighting etc. managed to finish 13th.
3rd race was even better, when I came out of T1, I just saw like 5 cars crash and go sideways, that's the moment I thought my race was over, but then suddenly, I see this small gap and I'm going right at it, luckily, I made it an was 7th after the gap and then sc came out. Finished 9th, which is good for me.

Congratulations to the winners!
Some great racing here, mostly everyone drives very well and fast, hard to keep up. Looking forward for the next round.
Shoot-out : 1.43.37, 3rd.
Qual: 1.43.37 AGAIN... 2nd, behind Mr Catsburg.
Race 1: Good race with little contact in the first lap and after.. Just try to stay 2nd.
Race 2: Go to eat. --'
Race 3: I started last, big crash in turn 1, I slalom between cars and i'm 10th ! I overtake some cars, i bump Phil during 5 laps or maybe more and finish 5th

Good Meeting.
Qualy: 20th or smthing? Stupid 30kg! :P
Race 1: Finished like 15th, was in 10th or smthing but the buggy curb got me and i spun again with 30kg
Race 2: Finished 6th i think, was good race, thanks Yann for the draft
Race 3: Started 2nd, had 10kg, and after the SC me and simon pushed all race Wanting to get the fastest lap and did Thanks Simon!

Was pretty good racing, little crazy at times, but thats iTCC for ya!
I felt I had an opportunity to do very well tonight, so I decided to put proper preparation in the race for a change. I think I rarely trained so much for a non endurance race.

Qual: Very disappointing. Only 24th, though PB would've given me 6th or 7th, but midfield was amazingly close.

Race 1: Gained a few positions right after the start. I was then involved in a huge pack of cars fighting like mad for position. I was 14th at half-way point when I fortunately found my team-mate Vince in front of me, and we helped together to make up the last positions to get in the top 10. It seems like I caused a small lag related pile-up at lap 8, after I miscalculated my speed at sector 3 T1 due to bumpdrafting. Really sorry to everyone involved in this, though I have the feeling that more or less everyone would've kept going if there was no server lag tonight. Anyway, 10th after I leapfrogged my team-mate before s/f. First point of the season, cool.

Race 2: Lost a few positions at the start, but I quickly made them back(with maybe 1 or 2 more) thanks to teamwork with Vince. I then worked my way up with Joe. That race was so close with ballasted leaders, that we ended up near the front. 6th in the end, after Joe jumped on 5th before s/f.

Race 3: Top 6 reversed, now that's getting scaryManaged to survive in lap 1, but then SC came in. At the restart Simon and Joe bumpdraft passed me, not much I could do. I tried to focus on keeping 3rd, which I almost did. Jarno was close to me all race long, and was gaining something like 1-1,5 tenth each lap. Gap looked to be great enough to keep the place, but I kinda fell apart with the pressure in last lap. Made a few slight mistakes that allowed Jarno to take my slipstream in the last straight, and take the place. 4th.

Slightly disappointed I went so close from an iTCC podium. But hey, got 14 points in one night, while I only got 2 in the 10 ever iTCC events I ever took part in before. Can't complain!
Qual: 15th - A little disappointed, but not so bad for this round.
Race 1: Dirty race, no more comments.
Race 2: In the first lap I overtake 5 car (start in 12 place), and opening the gateway to the fight, it was fun. I finished 4th place.
Race 3: Start and the 3 place, but in the first corner I got hit in the rear. I do not know how, but after hit, the gear changed and broke engine. I must spectate.
Q: Pretty lame, like 14th or something.
R1: Awesome team work with Simon, I had 5kg going into it, and finished 6th, another 5kg it is!
R2: Reno and Nick decided to battle hard instead of working together, and I was loving it. Pulled away for the win! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
R3: Heavy. Heavy. Heavy. Peron is my new love, as he was pushing me for 5 laps to keep me from getting caught by anyone else. I ended up 6th again, which was a win to me.
Race 1
Had some great racing and great battles with alot of other drivers. Very clean too. Was doing quite well got up quite high till I hit someone as I miss judged the braking. Appologies for that dunno who it was. But it bent my steering so I couldnt really do much in the way of challenge other drivers for positions still finished 23rd.

Race 2
This was fantastic. I managed to dodge all the incidents as they happened infront of me and climbed upto 16th place! But the faster guys behind me soon caught up again and passed me. Finished in 19th. Not the best place to be going into R3.

Race 3
Was short and sweet. Got a reasonable start and again I dodged all the cars in that multi pile up between T1 and T2. I have seen the replay and i dodged all the cars and was just casually about to pick my way thro when a bit of Lag interviened and threw my car up in the air putting me out the race. Was annoyed cause I had high hopes and the pace for a points finish in R3 especially after I avoided hitting the cars I was dodging. Lag put me out the race, just my luck!

Looking forward to the next event.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG