Porsche 918 RSR
(22 posts, started )
Porsche 918 RSR
if i just had the money
Nice car, but is that a flux capacitor in the passenger seat
Sorry but this is ugly as shit
wtf how is that in any way "ugly"?
#8 - amp88
More than a touch of Ferrari 430 Scuderia around the front, but I suppose that's what's going to happen as aerodynamics play an increasingly larger role in design. Looks stunning though; will be interesting to see how well it goes.
#9 - Mysho
Quote from amp88 :More than a touch of Ferrari 430 Scuderia around the front

Yeah exactly first thing which crossed my mind. :X

I also don't get how can this be ugly, it looks awesome...
So sexy!
Not too fond of the rear, but looks nice none the less.
You're going to have Jack Bauer jump through the window of every race toting a Glock 18 and shouting "ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as he knocks you out and defuses the bomb that's in your passengers seat if you buy this.

In short: it's another Porsche, not bothered.
Quote from adamlfs :Nice car, but is that a flux capacitor in the passenger seat

Since it is a hybrid I'd assume that is the flux capacitor.

Which sucks for your passenger.
Why are people surprised about the Hybrid? The 918 concept was from the very beginning. And what's this passenger talk? This is a race car concept, there is no passenger...
Quote from MAGGOT :Why are people surprised about the Hybrid?

Well I'm sorry for having other stuff to do than reading about concept cars
The flux capacitor is actually a flywheel, storing energy you can release with a button press to accelerate faster In case someone didn't know.
Nice one

@Dennis : that's an hybrid, but hybrid is used there only as if you have some nitro but for some front engine and get a 4WD during few seconds. So that's not so bad

Anyway nice RS Spyder with sweet bodywork
Thats a piece of sex on wheels. I would :up:
#21 - JJ72
Looks nice, is based on the 917/k and 908

Porsche 918 RSR
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG