The online racing simulator
Man with Golden Voice
(26 posts, started )
Man with Golden Voice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o1F2_bXOAo&NR=1Im sure youguys heard of the homeless man with the perfect radio voice. But Just recently, he's be recruited by the Cleveland Cavaliers and given a house AND a job. Truly blessed to have such a talent and unfortunate reality to this world. If you dont have a awesome talent, you wont get anywhere .
O lol I was just about to post a thread like this then i noticed this. I saw him yesterday, he's drowning in job offers, now he got a 2 year contract talking under NBA basketball i think, i love that guy
That guy's great, I hope it helps him turn his life around
Quote from DieKolkrabe :That guy's great, I hope it helps him turn his life around

Read the first post, it already did.
Dang, wow. I gotta admit he looks like a typical celebrity tho. (Not in a bad way, the good ofcourse). Oh and the voice ...
A nice piece of publicity has gone very far for him. Will be great for him to get off the street after so long: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Williams_(announcer). Let's just hope people's trust is not misplaced and he does not return to a life of crime (hopefully one that was only previously driven by necessity). Time will tell.
The power of the internet. Eh?

Quote from Bob Smith :A nice piece of publicity has gone very far for him. Will be great for him to get off the street after so long: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Williams_(announcer). Let's just hope people's trust is not misplaced and he does not return to a life of crime (hopefully one that was only previously driven by necessity). Time will tell.

Yeah, agree with you there.
Quote from Bob Smith :A nice piece of publicity has gone very far for him. Will be great for him to get off the street after so long: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Williams_(announcer). Let's just hope people's trust is not misplaced and he does not return to a life of crime (hopefully one that was only previously driven by necessity). Time will tell.

My hopes a buried there aswell, most of the times i've seen how people in same situations have had second chance and it didn't take them long to take their lives back to previous roots. but yes, it's always good to read news like that, just brightens up day a little.
this is the proof that something good can come out of youtube...**** bieber, this is the man to listen to now!
He was all over a certain website about 2 hours after the video was uploaded.. then everyone else caught on.. Great voice.

This is where he stood
I'm so glad to hear that.. he seems like a really good guy and the voice is magical
Quote from Senninha25 :this is the proof that something good can come out of youtube...**** bieber, this is the man to listen to now!

No one said anything about Justin Bieber or even remotely related to him so why did that even come to your mind or are you another one of the morons who trolls the comments sections on metal music videos just so you can say....this is real music not like that Justin Bieber shit or like this if you hate Justin Bieber!
Quote from garph :No one said anything about Justin Bieber or even remotely related to him so why did that even come to your mind or are you another one of the morons who trolls the comments sections on metal music videos just so you can say....this is real music not like that Justin Bieber shit or like this if you hate Justin Bieber!

come on now, that could have been him ok!
and there was me thinking this was a james bond thread.
Quote from garph :No one said anything about Justin Bieber or even remotely related to him so why did that even come to your mind or are you another one of the morons who trolls the comments sections on metal music videos just so you can say....this is real music not like that Justin Bieber shit or like this if you hate Justin Bieber!

The story was even shown in a german news show a few days ago... Power of the internet, heh?
Not only it got spread everywhere else, =3 also had it in his latest video :P So that sorta finished the story of this guy.. Very nice to hear what internet can do, in a good way I mean. He must be so happy..
Quote from Hahmo :Not only it got spread everywhere else, =3 also had it in his latest video :P So that sorta finished the story of this guy.. Very nice to hear what internet can do, in a good way I mean. He must be so happy..

Yeah, i hope so. When i first saw the vid, i was hoping that someone will help him get up and not even 2 days after that he was in TV and had a deal! I wish i had it like him. Just hope he doesn't slip back down, fingers crossed.
I don't really think all this will get into his head, at least not in the near future. He knows he's very lucky to be given this chance and all this.. I'm sure he appreciates it enough not to get back to drugs and alcohol
Start estimating how much films called "American golden dream" we will see in near future.
"down and out in Beverly Hills"

Bieber became famous because of youtube IIRC.

Man with Golden Voice
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG