The online racing simulator
Phone call annoyance
(11 posts, started )
Phone call annoyance
Okay. SO for the past week and a half i've been having issues with a caller who keeps insisting that i must be of the latino heritage even through my angry english responses. 1st call woke me up from my sleep, no biggie. i simply said wrong number as i heard their spanish and etc. 20 Minutes later they call again and i slower "Wrong number ma'am". 3rd Time wakes me up and im furious and i add one some expletives .

Sometimes i'd answer threatening to call obama and tell him to send stealth bombers to their country (actually i didnt), other times i'd pick up to hear what they'd say first and it's always ( hola something something something ).

In a nutshell. How do i got about reporting 728-610-88 if it's not even a homeland number and some foreign spanish number. Or better yet, some random spanish lfs'er do me a favor and give them my 2 cents for me
Sorry to wake you up, different time zone here.
#4 - J@tko
Hola Señor. Su madre es puta, y actualmente esta en mi cama. Adios.

EDIT: Oh wait you're a girl. That won't have the same effect.

On topic, phone your phone company and ask them to block the stupid Peruvians from trying to sell you weaved baskets.
Just PM me with details and a picture of you so I can show them what they are dealing with
why don't they allow you to block numbers on your phone? they should have a block list.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Just PM me with details and a picture of you so I can show them what they are dealing with

All she has to do is look at your avatar to see that is a terrible idea.
speak portugese, its all the same
#10 - STF
Since you are so easily entertained, I`d say.. entertain them too.

With a recording of someone talking Japanese or something.
Or if you want to really entertain them, play "La cucaracha". They gotta love it, it`s in their own language.

Leave it on for as long as they stay on the line.

Quote from PMD9409 :All she has to do is look at your avatar to see that is a terrible idea.

What could possibly go wrong?

Phone call annoyance
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG