The online racing simulator
2010 - What did you achieve?
(85 posts, started )
#76 - Dmt
Quote from Kalev EST :Don't tell me about chances.

Do I give a f uck what you did at summer?

You know that 8 month duty people usually stay on private and may be promoted to only corporal, depending on their profession or for being good soldier at the end, shut up next time, dont want to waste my time on another useless junior sergant.
Bloody Estonians....
Quote from Dmt :Do I give a f uck what you did at summer?

You know that 8 month duty people usually stay on private and may be promoted to only corporal, depending on their profession or for being good soldier at the end, shut up next time, dont want to waste my time on another useless junior sergant.

I don't get your problem. You're talking about serving only 8 months and that you don't have a "chance" to rise higher like it's a bad thing. Did you want to do 11 months? You could have swapped places with me then.
There's gonna be a civil war soon if you guys keep at it, and then you can see who's the better soldier..
-Got new friends (mostly girls)
-Got a Gf, but its not going very well these times :S
-Got my Scooter and my Scooter licences

And thats it ..
Mitz you either did something wrong when you chose your proffesion or you're just being lazy....OR you don't have education enough to become a a sergant. Only 3 options to choose from, let's face it!

I for the proffesion was a volunteer so i got 11 months, back then.
#83 - Dmt
Quote from Kalev EST :I don't get your problem.

Didnt like how you act with privates.

nightfly - read my previous post
Quote from Dmt :Didnt like how you act with privates.

I didn't tell you how I act with them, only what I think of them.
at the very of the year I achieved to get myself the first broken bone...more specificaly left wrist...and January 15th it is next GTAL race...do someone of you have experience with driving using broken arm/wrist? I would like to race very much but not sure if in two weeks I will be that fit...

2010 - What did you achieve?
(85 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG