The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2011: Round 2 (Info & Discussion)

Date:
Time: 21:00 (UTC +2)
Car(s): RB4
Track: BL2r (Blackwood rallyx reversed)
Laps: 41
Server name: EER
Server password: baltic11
Pitstop: 1 Mandatory (free work)

Note: Only TOP8 drivers from each country can qualify for this round because the track only allows to have 24 starting positions. Sorry for not mentioning it before, I hadn't noticed it before Modestas Runas told it to me.

Everyone should get in the server 10 minutes before 21:00, so we could set up the grid and start on time.
Good luck and let's have fun!

Qualifying dates for round 2:
[B]Estonia:[/B]
Date: 12.12.2010
Time: 20.00 - 21.00
Server: EER
Password: est

[B]Latvia:[/B]
Date: 13.12.2010.
Time: 21:00 - 22:00
Server: EER
Password: bclv11

[B]Lithuania:[/B]
Date: 13.12.2010.
Time: 21:00 - 22:00
Server: LLC
Password: 11bclt

All times are in UTC +2

Other country representatives should inform me about their qualification dates at least 2 days before their qualification.

Feel free to discuss or ask questions.
#2 - rceX
Is there going to be any layout for the qualifying? There are some places where is possible to cut and get some extra speed.
Qualifying dates for round 1: < -- Round 2 that is.
Quote from rceX :Is there going to be any layout for the qualifying? There are some places where is possible to cut and get some extra speed.

Well, yes there will be, I haven't still looked at it. I guess there should be one right after the finishing/starting line, but almost nobody usually cuts there, but still I'll make it later.
Lithuania, Estonia, qualifying dates? I need to know them at least 2 days before the qualification, remember?
+ Added Lithuanian qualification date.
Where is the EER server? It says server not found ?
-
(Egon-est) DELETED by Egon-est
better from estonians now
Hmm, sorry, I didn't make the layout for the track because I was away for the whole weekend, so we are just going to have it without layout, but I think it is not that necessary in this track, even though I might check the replays later.
Damn it, had problems with PC right before our qualification :|
Hoping to be there for race...
Quote from TypeRacing :Damn it, had problems with PC right before our qualification :|
Hoping to be there for race...

If anybody missing, you can race.
could you please rechange the password, i can't join the server.
Done. BTW, I can't come to organize tonight, so I hope Reno or Modestas will be there and do the admin job.
I'll be there.
My computer began to lag, and I crash into the wall and drop to the grid end. After a little more than half of the race I went up to 6th place, but clutch started burn. I had to wait until the clutch to cool down, but it lasted almost until the end of the race, I down to 5 positions. At the end of the race, about 3 laps till end, broken suspension and I drop one more position. I finished 12 position. Race was a nightmare for me..
what's up with the clutch, all race i had no problems, and you need to brake earlier before the jump to save suspensions
I'm a little too rough with the clutch and I forgot to save it.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG