The online racing simulator
G27 vs. GT3 RS V2
(110 posts, started )
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :that fanboyism only reason I could think of fanboyism like that is the product is rly shit and you want other ppl to make the same mistake than you did
I'd rather have a real sized real wheel (which you can get with the xtra 100euros) than some clumsy fat plastic fanatec shit.
You think your wheel rim feels better than g27s?

Plz If there's anything plastic, it's the logitech wheels. Since you havn't tried them yourself I'd advice you to shut your mouth, and stop your bullshit for yourself. I do not think they are better. They are. If they were shit, which they're not, I would tell people to, makes no sense to me, don't know what you do when you buy shit, but I don't do that. You can get other wheels if you'd want on the Fanatec wheels, if you don't like the real-size wheel.

Quote from pfpdoodlez2009 :Looking back at this, I feel really nooby.

But now I'm serious:

I like Fanatec wheels, I was interested in the Fanatec 911 Carrera, and the GT2.

The drift mode is really useful, because the G27 doesn't exactly turn as fast (well I don't really know how to put it).

The Fanatec shifter is horrible. First, it makes the world's loudest clicks when you shift, and the only easy way to mount it is on the immediate left or right side of the wheel.

The G27 had wayyy more buttons than the Fanatecs (they have 14) and the G27 has 20+.

But Bose, you have serious fanboyism, blocking me on youtube (on BOTH of my channels) because I said that your wheel lagged horribly, that's horrible.

I can't believe I applied to your team, and I'm glad I backed out.

Have fun with your fake Porsche!

Lol u jelly? I explained why it looked like it lags. It's the video, there is no such thing as lag in actual. The shifter is quite nice, you can mount it anywhere you want, if you buy the table clamp. The shifter needs some use in the begin, and once then the clicking noise is over.

Oh, and it's a fake porsche how? It's just a wheel dude, with a Porsche logo on it. How does it make it a fake Porsche? It's actually real, since it's licensed by Porsche. Problem logitech?
Fake porsche means, it's not really a porsche. Sure it may have a porsche wheel, but it's not a real posche.

:P

The wheels have their differences, but for the matching quality of the Logitech and the Fanatecs, you'd have to pay a lot more for the Fanatec.

Quote from pfpdoodlez2009 :Fake porsche means, it's not really a porsche. Sure it may have a porsche wheel, but it's not a real posche.

:P

The wheels have their differences, but for the matching quality of the Logitech and the Fanatecs, you'd have to pay a lot more for the Fanatec.

Not really. There are cheaper Fanatecs too. 160E for a wheel, pedals, and shifter.

Btw, the GT3 RS is alot nicer then a G27, and the wheel itself with normal pedals isn't that expensive. It's like saying, FREX is a lot more expensive... You can't compare.
im always using h shifter so fanatec would never be my choice. no matter how good the wheel was. the new trust wheel sounds better than any fanatec tbh, even it doesnt have h shifter yet
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :im always using h shifter so fanatec would never be my choice. no matter how good the wheel was. the new trust wheel sounds better than any fanatec tbh, even it doesnt have h shifter yet

Makes sense.
what i want to know now is, has anyone got the new thrustmaster wheel. It looks like it could be ok, but info on it is limited....
Quote from senn :what i want to know now is, has anyone got the new thrustmaster wheel. It looks like it could be ok, but info on it is limited....

i think simracingtonight did a review of it.
Quote from pfpdoodlez2009 :
But the pedals are still pretty nice, and the force feedback is great. The gas an brake pedals DO in fact feel like a real car (tested on a ford explorer).
[/rant]

Some real car yes, but what we're looking for is a a race car's feeling. I've found that brake pedals on regular cars are usually rather sensitive for their mass. Can't say you're wrong though...

It says on Thomas' blog that new GT2 orders are going to be shipped in the middle of February. Now that isn't a problem for me and I'm probably going to order the wheel and pedals seperately to make sure I get the wheel itself on time (I interpreted that they're having production trouble specifically with CS Pedals rather than GT2). I have DFP pedals around so I can still drive using those. And when the pedals arrive... it's the feeling of getting something new all over again

What do you guys think?
Oki, just ordered a GT2 and clubsport pedals. Expecting them to arrive sometime in the second half of February.
Congrats on your purchase.

I like the GT2, but like I said, I'm satisfied with my G27.

G27 vs. GT3 RS V2
(110 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG