The online racing simulator
LFS in ipod touch??
(32 posts, started )
LFS in ipod touch??
hey guys i was wondering if its possible to play lfs in ipod touch if it can please tell how
#2 - garph
No it is not possible to play on an ipod.
o =(
Did you really expect you could run LFS on an iPod?
#5 - richo
It works on an Nintendo Game and Watch .
Well it is maybe possible, but you would still require a computer to play it. And a good programmer

(i was thinking about getting the data from the accelerometer -> forward it to pc WHILE displaying what's on the monitor )
If you download Splashtop Remote for you iTouch, can you play LFS on it then???
Tried to run LFS on my calculator, too bad can't seem to unlock S2 with it. No net connection
hey guys i was wondering if its possible to play lfs in a ROCK if it can please tell how
i used my dog's shock collar when my parents took away my g25
Quote from logitekg25 :i used my dog's shock collar when my parents took away my g25

Why would you use your dogs shock collar on your balls you freak. There are forums for that kind of shiz, keep it in your pants next time, damn!
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Tried to run LFS on my calculator, too bad can't seem to unlock S2 with it. No net connection

My calculator has bluetooth, so I connect to my laptop and go on internet via that. Works fine.
Quote from tristancliffe :If you download Splashtop Remote for you iTouch, can you play LFS on it then???

Or iTeleport: It lets you control your pc from your ipod/iphone
Quote from Bose321 :My calculator has bluetooth, so I connect to my laptop and go on internet via that. Works fine.

But you are a geek so that doesn't count.
Quote from garph :No it is not possible to play on an ipod.

u can start LFS and then get this program that acts as a mouse,worked for me ... but not well.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :LFS on iPod Touch (not real, obviously)

Playing LFS with the Apple iPhone (this used ZooZcontrol, it's one way of controlling LFS)

I tried both. That first link is just a wallpaper.. virtual.

And Z00Zcontrol doesn't really work for me

EDIT: Oh cr*p! Dont use white & tiny text. Cant read it.
Quote from G!NhO :But you are a geek so that doesn't count.

Thanks. You know what the word geek means right?
You know what dork means?
.exe
I now play LFS on a field of grass, with a square of tarmac as the screen. resolution isn't great, but i'm not pushed cause i can plug my G27 into it with a grass adaptor..
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :.exe

So LFS is .exe game.

RENAME IT TO LFS.APP AND MOVE ALL LFS FILES TO IPOD VIA SSH

(i dont know what it does. try it yourself )
Quote from Mikko1 :So LFS is .exe game.

RENAME IT TO LFS.APP AND MOVE ALL LFS FILES TO IPOD VIA SSH

(i dont know what it does. try it yourself )

It works!!! Thanks for the tip.

LFS in ipod touch??
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG