The online racing simulator
LFS in ipod touch??
(32 posts, started )
No problem
pretty curious what this would make your poor ipod do
Probably nothing, cause iPhoneOS doesn't use the file extensions to determine a file type.
Flagging LFS.exe as executable and launching it via say MobileTerminal would end with "binary file cannot be run" error.
Just installed lfs on my symbian phone with network connection and it works like a charm. Please Scawen optimize LFS for my phone so I can beat you bitches while Im making a phonecall.
Quote from MadCatX :Probably nothing, cause iPhoneOS doesn't use the file extensions to determine a file type.
Flagging LFS.exe as executable and launching it via say MobileTerminal would end with "binary file cannot be run" error.

It actually wouldn't work at all as in iPhoneOS, GUI apps must be started from Springboard, so you'd need a correct app bundle created.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Just installed lfs on my symbian phone with network connection and it works like a charm. Please Scawen optimize LFS for my phone so I can beat you bitches while Im making a phonecall.

Won't run on my 2-slice 1200W toaster. I got some overheating broblems while inserting the install cd (i just copied the install .exe to cd-r)...
Buy a new cooler

LFS in ipod touch??
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG