The online racing simulator
NSFW doll forum
(61 posts, started )
Oh come on. Dont tell me you guys wouldnt like to try it out.

No but really, creepy stuff indeed.

seriously..wtf is this
Wow, Some people are that lonely in their lifes.

But, If you think about it one way, when the world gets taken over by zombies, You can have dolls that represent people.

(I am legend)

Don't be so hard on them, They could call us nerds for playing " L33tzsimul4torz" Games.
Quote from TehPaws3D :Wow, Some people are that lonely in their lifes.

Don't be so hard on them, They could call us nerds for playing " L33tzsimul4torz" Games.

i'd rather be a "nerd" for racing on a sim, then a freaky as hell weirdo that has relationships with dolls.
Quote from TehPaws3D :

This occurred to me - is it really any different to us playing at driving pretend cars?
I, for one, am totally going to get me one as soon as they implement some sort of artificial intelligence. Think about it, only some 20% more plastic than the average American woman, but at least 20% more brains as well

My apologies ladies, I just couldn't resist
Quote from Crashgate3 :This occurred to me - is it really any different to us playing at driving pretend cars?

Yeah but they apparently use their dolls for sexual favors so...
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Yeah but they apparently use their dolls for sexual favors so...

I'm sure a lot of people here use their PCs for their immediate jollies too.
People stick their penises in their computers?
i can see lonely old men or something using them for sexual favors. maybe people who use them because they are scarred from society, or something similar. but acting like they are real, when you have nothing obvious wrong with you...cant you just go find a real girl
Sandwiches all round eh? Sorry, couldn't resist!
Quote from logitekg25 :i can see lonely old men or something using them for sexual favors. maybe people who use them because they are scarred from society, or something similar. but acting like they are real, when you have nothing obvious wrong with you...cant you just go find a real girl

apparently they're big in japan because of the freakish M:F ratio.
Quote from logitekg25 :i can see lonely old men or something using them for sexual favors. maybe people who use them because they are scarred from society, or something similar. but acting like they are real, when you have nothing obvious wrong with you...cant you just go find a real girl

Hey, more real girls for us
not gonna lie...with that logic im about to recomend a few friends to the "doll" life
If the girls were real, that forum would be the place to be.

... But they aren't real so that makes it one creapy ass forum.

Also, pretending a plastic doll is real, dressing it up, putting it in "scenes" and having sex with it - vs- playing an online racing simulator because we don't have the £££ to race for real...? Yea, the same thing.
Christ on a bike, that is some SERIOUSLY freaky shit.......was my first reaction........however......

Yes, it is pretty creepy and wierd, but when you think about it, its not so bad, firstly, they aren't doing anyone any harm, sure taking a doll on holiday and taking shots of it in various poses is really odd, but it could be worse.

Secondly, relationships with real people are actually pretty complex and can be very frustrating, so I can understand why someone may want the physical / companionship side of a relationship without all of the emotional guff that comes with it.

However, the thought of getting down and dirty with a cold, plastic "item" makes my skin crawl, I prefer my partners to be warm and breathing, plus, a partner is more than just "an object", something a doll can never be, no matter how many "scenes" you set them up in.
Quote from danowat :a cold, plastic "item" makes my skin crawl

"More expensive sex dolls ($600 to $7,000 or more) are usually made from silicone. They can be very lifelike, with face and body modelled on real people, with realistic skin material"

It'll still be cold though, unless you stick it infront of the radiator...........and I really need to stop thinking about this, as its too freaky!
It'd be plenty warm enough (for what??) in a sauna scene

NSFW doll forum
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG