The online racing simulator
NSFW doll forum
(61 posts, started )
NSFW doll forum
I already was wondering why the girls had such a weird expression on their face...

I thought those guys were serious...
This seriously creeped me out. That is all. :eye-poppi
its really creepy they do it like its normal. they even have doll accounts
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLa
people these days
Quote from logitekg25 :people these days

Thought you were talking about yourself. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, That's a STD (Or STI, YIKES!) Free way of getting off! - Try it! Love ya logitek.
#9 - jai5
#10 - Uke
just when you think you've seen everything on the net something like this shows up....

Can anyone imagine being stopped by a trooper with a doll like that on the passenger seat? (and like 10 more in the boot?)
I thought the only use for these were being a joke present on 18th birthdays

:hide:
What the ****.

This is so disturbing
Ive lost all hope for humanity

That site is VERY creepy indeed. :wtf2:

I'd pay good money to see the footage of a copper pulling over one of those guys with their doll in the passenger seat
Jesus f****ng christ!
christ a bunch of wierdos.
Quote from Some dollfag :very nice! do i spy a bed in the back? (thumbs up)

What the **** man.
To be this creepy takes the internet.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Its all kinds of wrong...
We've seen it all at this point
You must be THIS ugly to be on the forums (so ugly you must photoshop a picture of a stuffed bear over your face in pictures)

fap fap fap
lol

My "Sweet Pea" who I like to call her is friggin georgous... she was a factory 2nd, and therefore has visible pieces of silicone. Sweet Pea doesn't mind, and I never did either. I never had sex with her.. never. There are NO tears in her mouth or private parts. However, she does have splits in her two inner elbows, and one under her underarm. Also, her fingers are broken seriously from fingerpokes.

NSFW doll forum
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG