The online racing simulator
I need fo8 drift setup
(18 posts, started )
I need fo8 drift setup
Hi can somebody send me formula v8 drift setup please
Please tell me your kidding, FO8 will get sideways only if u want to pop tires/ spin out..
if you want to drift FO8 just hit the gas hard lol
good luck with trying to drift that.
#5 - Zay
Lol?, as slidetech said, good luck bud!
i have now something better drift setup
now gimme drift set for mrt!
lol
I think you can do these powerslides with the default RACE_S setup too if you have some skill...
Quote from jonsku on nopein 2 :Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... EYIP8&feature=related

bumping is illeg.. nothing but

yeah. drifting with FO8 is possible.. But Z28 didnt exist in 2006.

that video was made in 11.12.2006!

So err.. lets see.. LFS Was in version... U.

V comed out when was 22.12.2006 So err..
Go get the old LFS 0.5U version and unlock it and try to drift with FO8 in that.

Alot has been changed.
Puhu vaan suomee kerta oot suomalaine !
I want a mrt drift setup!!!
GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!

(is even possiable to drift in the mrt?)
-
(Mikko1) DELETED by Mikko1
-
(Mikko1) DELETED by Mikko1
Quote from jonsku on nopein 2 :Puhu vaan suomee kerta oot suomalaine !

Kyllä voin suomea puhua. Mutta foorumilla pitäisi keskustella enkuksi koska sitten muut ymmärtää sen

Translation: Yes i can speak Finnish. But at the Forum you could chat with english because then others will understand it.

Quote from rxman122007 :I want a mrt drift setup!!!
GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!
(is even possiable to drift in the mrt?)

Try powersliding. Its maybe possible by powersliding.
Okay, what controller you use? I have drift setup for mouse and wheel.

(Someone asked that is drifting with MRT5 car possible? I say: Yes, PM me if rly want a setup)
#16 - Zay
Ye, drifting with MRT is possible, just hard. I also think I have a drift set for FXO, but I think its down on the old computer.
Quote from Zay :Ye, drifting with MRT is possible, just hard. I also think I have a drift set for FXO, but I think its down on the old computer.

U have the set up for the MRT&&FXO? Is so Pm me with them
Thanks in advance!
#18 - Zay
Quote from rxman122007 :U have the set up for the MRT&&FXO? Is so Pm me with them
Thanks in advance!

No I dont have an MRT set, but if you look higher up in this thread, I think you may be able to get one E: Yes, unknownmaster21 has one, PM him..
As for the FXO, the computer is not hooked up to the internet and currently I dont have a memory stick. Im sorry, but I'm sure you could find it if you asked people, maybe looked around places like setupgrid, or got somebody to make you one(not me, Im horrible at makin sets.) Once again, sorry dude
Zay

I need fo8 drift setup
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG