Attached images
Bugi1.jpg
Bugi2.jpg
Bugi3.jpg
Bugi4.jpg
What graphics card do you have?
-
Photos... (K.Räikkönen 1) DELETED by K.Räikkönen 1
Quote from EliteAti :What graphics card do you have?

Tarkoittaa mikä grafiikkakortti sulla on?
-
(K.Räikkönen 1) DELETED by K.Räikkönen 1
#4 - Buzzn
That problem sometimes occurs when the g.Card gets hot, try another game and see if the same happens or mabe you can try and downloading a new driver for your card. (i have had this problem before and then it have been my g. card.

edit:
bad english here also.

tried translate it in google translate: sadly i dont understand finsk so i dont know if its way of course but mabe it helps you

finsk:
Tämä ongelma esiintyy joskus kun g.Card kuumenee, kokeile toista peli ja katso jos sama tapahtuu tai mabe voit kokeilla ja ladata uuden ajurin kortille. (Minulla on ollut tämä ongelma ennen ja sitten se on minun g. kortti.)
I would say fried, cooked, whatever overheated or damaged GPU, at least that's the only way I was able to see such Graphic problems.
If you didn't mess with LFS or try to download the default and test, it's very likely a GPU problem or a Driver problem, but I would be surprised about the drivers after so many years of their development, I'm used to different graphic problems with drivers.

Is it doing right after start of LFS? or after 1 hour when the GPU gets hot?
etc. I would suggest inspect GPU, do a series of graphic tests, benchmarks, and monitor the temperature of Graphic card. Try to use latest drivers available.
-
Lol
Those images are EDITED i think....

I have never saw that bug in my LFS?????

2 decitions

1.this pics are edited

or...

2.Your craphic card sucks really deep
Quote from kajdek :Those images are EDITED i think....

I have never saw that bug in my LFS?????

2 decitions

1.this pics are edited

or...

2.Your craphic card sucks really deep

No these pics is real
ok..............
ok but then the option 2 is correct???
-
For god sake, stop making stupid posts like "those pictures are edited"

Why someone would spend his time to edit them and then send them to bug section. He might have problem whit his grapichs card, or he has found extremely rare bug. But stop going this offtopic, you only make Fins look bad, shame that MNK guys get lost and find this forum.

Shame

But from the bug, I´ll have no idea about it
ok
ok i think best way is to bye new card
-
Quote from kajdek :ok but then the option 2 is correct???

Herpa derp. Either update drivers or buy a new Gfx card.
Quote from speed1230 :http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... d=109957&d=1288974187
I must say, looks a lot like a portal to somewhere

He had the chance to go into Rockingham right there, like a premium exclusive preview and he just didn't take it, instead he complains about some kind of bug...

Bleh... it was a graphic glitch mostly because of high temperature in the GPU, try cleaning the dust probably covering the passive cooler of you x300 card. If it happens to have active cooling then remove the fan cover and take out the dust/dirt in the air vent.
-
Quote from Buzzn :That problem sometimes occurs when the g.Card gets hot.

Yep, that's what my GeForce 5200 used to do when it got hot.

If your capable, replace the heat sink of the graphics card with something that will cool it correctly.

If your not, buy a whole new graphics card with the correct cooling already applied.
-
-
(Takumi_lfs) DELETED by Bob Smith : what are you thinking?
Quote from K.Räikkönen 1 :Yup, its back again... :chair:

**** (sorry but..)!

I think i have to buy new grapgic card...

That looks so awsome
Have you installed _ALL_ Windows updates?
Your GFX is gone, happened to me same square lines and triangles going off.
-
Quote from K.Räikkönen 1 :Aah...
My hard disc is broken, have to buy new computer. :drummer:

Thanks for help, I don't need anymore because I know what the problem is, hard disc.

You sure?
-
If you mean filesystem corruption, that's due to power failure while writing $Mft, just copy your files somewhere, re-create (aka reformat) filesystem on failing partition and enjoy your life.
Quote from manneF1 :For god sake, stop making stupid posts like "those pictures are edited"

Why someone would spend his time to edit them and then send them to bug section. He might have problem whit his grapichs card, or he has found extremely rare bug. But stop going this offtopic, you only make Fins look bad, shame that MNK guys get lost and find this forum.

Shame

But from the bug, I´ll have no idea about it

Thank you I was going to say the same thing.

Pertaining to the actual issue here: Does it just happen when you make contact with objects, or are near alot of placed obsticals? If so I'll guaruntee you that it is in the graphics card; or you could even have some files that have been tempered with. Those are the only 2 ideas that I have.

I Don't even know what language I should translate this into, so can somebody do this for me?

Quote from K.Räikkönen 1 :I am sure. Because always i open computer that says '' your hard disc is broken ''

That dont say broken but something like that...

Bad english, i didnt use google transolator...

Actually you seem to be better off not using it lol It's more understandable without. Still incorrect, but much easily understandable lol. (IMO anyways)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG