The online racing simulator
Official: Just do mushrooms
(177 posts, started )
i find it rather hypocritical that this study rates cannabis as worse than extasy. becoming an E-tard and flopping around on the dance floor like a fish out of water, dying, seems a lot worse than being a stoner.
Quote from FPVaaron :LSD is only physiologically dangerous if you have some mental instability.

That might be true, but if a lot of people have latent mental instability that is only unlocked by lsd?

(also consider hppd)

Of my close friends, of those who have used psychedelics 100% are unemployed by choice. One lives in the woods*, he has a masters degree in computer science so he is not the normal hippie.
It could be that massive doses of psilocybine makes you see the world better so you can jump off the consumerist spiral, it could also be that it makes you unable to perform at (or enjoy) a normal job.

On the festiva vs ferrari issue, I think you should upgrade the festiva to a hot hatch. I've been to many raves sober and its awesome, mostly because the the guys who drunk them selves cavemen are not there. Also the beauty of the nature at an outdoor rave is nice (Even if its from sunset to dawn and you dont see the nature from all the strobes, lasers and whatever)

*in a hut he made himself from stuff he found.
Quote from ColeusRattus :or be consequent and prohibit alcohol, tobacco, coffee and chocolate too.

the americans sort of tried that... doesnt work

Quote from thisnameistaken :Surely if everybody went out and tanked up on shrooms every weekend those statistics would quickly swap ends, with thousands of shitfaced tripheads all over the country laughing their tits off and blundering into oncoming traffic.

possibly... but then again make it legal and it instantly becomes uncool
the majority of people i know never had any significant interest in taking illegal drugs and many never tried anything other than alcohol and i doubt any of that wpould change if you made the drugs legal
No, I don't want drugs legalized. Now I see the irony that myself I drink alkohol pretty much, and then sitting on my high chair judging others.. well it's not meant that way, I just think that - is it really needed? Even if it's less harmfull than alcohol I don't really understand why we need to legalize stuff like that.

As someone mentioned - some people gets serious issues after just one trip - is it worth the risk? Even if it's an absolute minimum of people trying that develope serious mentall issues, the risk is there, and therfor should not be legalized.

Again, alcohol is probally more dangerous, but since it's allready widly legal, it will be hard removing it. It's like smoke - impossible to get rid off.
Don't get the big deal about weed, I do it with my mate about 1-2 times a month(tonight being one of them), I felt it but It wasn't my sorta thing, It just seemed like everyone around me was getting stoned, while I took just as much, maybe more and It really had no effect on me. It might of, but I can't say I really enjoyed what I was feeling.. I always get booming headaches after it as well. Always.
Ketamine was fun, just felt like I was melting into the world, and became very prone to laughing. Don't think I'll be doing it again anytime soon though. I'm down for trying stuff now and then like ketamine, LSD etc.. but In little amounts so I know what my tolerances are like to start with.. Thats what I did with the ket.. I try to be responsible
Attached images
Stoner-Dog-WHERE-IS-MY-LIGHTER-OH-NEVERMIND-IT-WAS-IN-MY-HAND.jpg
Quote from thisnameistaken :
Surely if everybody went out and tanked up on shrooms every weekend those statistics would quickly swap ends, with thousands of shitfaced tripheads all over the country laughing their tits off and blundering into oncoming traffic.

Possibly, although most of us would recognise the general inability to focus on reality during the climax of a shroom hit and would locate themselves somewhere safeish or with a straight friend in company as a dedicated nanny

I mean if a campsite toilet block can turn into a huge Lego car.....
#33 - Woz
Quote from The Very End :No, I don't want drugs legalized. Now I see the irony that myself I drink alkohol pretty much, and then sitting on my high chair judging others.. well it's not meant that way, I just think that - is it really needed? Even if it's less harmfull than alcohol I don't really understand why we need to legalize stuff like that.

The reason to legalise drugs is the same as the reasons the USA gave up on prohibition. Currently we have powerful gangs the world over controlling the distribution of the substances and they do not care what they cut them with for proffit.

The US/Mexico border is a blood bath where gangs will gun down the police without thinking.

Prohibition does not work. Drugs are the same as booze, people have to take responsibility for their actions. If you go to work stonned you will get fired the same as if you go in drunk.

The cost to society with the current situation is actually worse, as it was with the prohibition on booze.

Quote from The Very End :As someone mentioned - some people gets serious issues after just one trip - is it worth the risk? Even if it's an absolute minimum of people trying that develope serious mentall issues, the risk is there, and therfor should not be legalized.

People die of alcohol due to overdose all the time, is it worth the risk?

When drugs are distributed in a controlled way the risks to people are reduced because you know the amount/quality of what people are taking.

We already have a massive opiate issue around the world but this is hidden in the form of prescription pain killers. If you have taken Codine you have taken an opiate!

Quote from The Very End :Again, alcohol is probally more dangerous, but since it's allready widly legal, it will be hard removing it. It's like smoke - impossible to get rid off.

This is the same for all the other drugs. Even people high up in most police forces around the world agree that peohibition has failed. You will not get rid of the drugs, the more they are targeted by enforcement the higher the cost and hence the more incentive to smuggle them. Demand will not go away.

**** you for raping me with your good arguments
(Which means on a more serious note that I agree with you after reading your post).

The best funny story I get from my stoner friends.. they lose their lighter or smoke in their hand.
Quote from Seb66 :
Ketamine was fun, just felt like I was melting into the world, and became very prone to laughing. Don't think I'll be doing it again anytime soon though. I'm down for trying stuff now and then like ketamine, LSD etc.. but In little amounts so I know what my tolerances are like to start with.. Thats what I did with the ket.. I try to be responsible

Man i envy you.

K is so hard to get in aus and its one of the drugs i want to try most
#37 - Woz
Quote from The Very End :**** you for raping me with your good arguments
(Which means on a more serious note that I agree with you after reading your post).

So.

I've got a bush rave tonight.
And i have two of (apparently) the strongest tabs getting around aus at the moment (well, according to bluelight guys)

...so. keen.

also quite nervous.

but mostly keen and excited!
Quote from Klutch :So.

And i have two of (apparently) the strongest tabs getting around aus at the moment (well, according to bluelight guys)

...so. keen.

also quite nervous.

Double drop
lol, no thanks

still relatively new to psychedelics, will space them out so im still tripping as the sun comes up through the trees, i think it'll be great to watch
Quote from Klutch :So.

...so. keen.

also quite nervous.

Messy but memorable

tell us in a day or 3 how it went !
Quote from Shotglass :the americans sort of tried that... doesnt work

I know. Still, no excuse for being hypocritical about it, is it? So either full deal or no deal, not the kind of arbitrary system we have now.
What people can and cannot put in thier body should be up to the person. not the higher powers.

Thats the end of the story in my opinion.

Some splendid posts here though (for and against)
Quote from Racer X NZ :Messy but memorable

tell us in a day or 3 how it went !

Leaving now, so i'll chuck up a post in the morning.

If it was anything like last time i'll probably just post "MIND = ****ING BLOWN" because it hurt to think and that was the easiest way to explain it
Quote from Klutch :Leaving now, so i'll chuck up a post in the morning.

If it was anything like last time i'll probably just post "MIND = ****ING BLOWN" because it hurt to think and that was the easiest way to explain it

I'm really interested in your experience from this one.

Keep us up to date!
okay, so its 10am as of right now.
As im sitting here typing, the background tot he LFS forum that i know is white, is actually an off-white kind of beige colour....so i don't think im sober yet

My night started off getting there at 9pm
dropped 1 tab, talked shit, danced a bit, talked shit, then at around 11pm or so we thought it would be a great idea to go for a midnight drive (keeping in mind we wer ein the middle of the bush) so we followed random dirt tracks around, im not sure how my driver manged to drive in that state, so kudos to him.

all i really remember is the car doing donuts on one of the gravel intersections and the car filling up with dust while i was laughing in the back with kerri, just watching the stars and trees go round and round in circle as the headlights span around aiming through the dust.

so then somehow, we surprisingly managed to get back to where the bush rave was, and from around about here it just gets a little bit fuzzy...

though, interesting thing to note.
i have a MAJOR phobia of spiders (arachnaphobia) yet i followed a spider across our dashboard for a little bit, and when he dissapeared i laye dback intot he chair and saw spiders all ove rthe windscreen...yet i didn't feel threatened or distressed by it at all, i was cool with it, you know, they're just sittin there chillin with me.

at this point the trip was getting very intense and i dropped another tab
and i was experiencing klaidoscope patterns ****jng EVERYWHERE.

so, i dont know what time it was..around about 3 or so, a mate brought over some nangs(nitrous)
and now this is where it gets interestcing. we were all sititng in the car doing it, and ill just speak about my experience

so i sat back in my seat, inhealed it, then exhaled...and then everything begins to get all weird, vision gets fuzzy and i begin to see the klaidoscope patterns except ALOT more intense. its like a tunnel, the more nitrous i breathe in, the quicker i leave reality and just end up in this massive tunnel of klaidoscope type patterns...

then we danced a bit, chilled a bit, then the sun started to come up at around 5
the owner of hte car was burning shit next to it and setting his car on fire with a deodorant+lighter, im pretty sure he was doing it because of the way the smoke and fire looked, but it was sitll funny (Its cool, its his bunky run-about piece of crap)

and then between then and 8am a bunch of random funny shit happened.

then we ended up leaving, dropped a few friends off at a trainstation(Still tripping mind you) got maccas, and BAM! here i am now.

i have no idea if ANY of what i just wrote out is going to make any sense, because im just rambling and shit at the moment and well, yeah.

its now 10:32, and the only thing i can really say is...
ACID ****ING RULES!

oh yeah, and at some point in the morning i car surfed ont he bonnet.
thankfully it didnt end badly lol
anddd i just stared at myself in the mirror
could see pretty every vein in my face
every pore

ive been tripping for over 12 hours now.
****!
oh yeah
we jumped on the roof of the car
ripped out the ariel (now theres just a big holy of GAPING RUST!)
ripped apart the drivers sunvisor and set it on fire
stabbed the seat a billion times with a screwdriver
and tried to stab the screwdriver through the roof, never pierced it though
Quote from Klutch :anddd i just stared at myself in the mirror
could see pretty every vein in my face
every pore

ive been tripping for over 12 hours now.
****!

Quote from Klutch :oh yeah
we jumped on the roof of the car
ripped out the ariel (now theres just a big holy of GAPING RUST!)
ripped apart the drivers sunvisor and set it on fire
stabbed the seat a billion times with a screwdriver
and tried to stab the screwdriver through the roof, never pierced it though

Reverse klutch trollology.

Cool story bro.
THEY WANTED TO HEAR THE NIGHT OF KLUTCHY!

let them hear it in peace thanky you very much!

Official: Just do mushrooms
(177 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG