The online racing simulator
Interior
(3 posts, started )
Interior
I do not know if this will open a discussion, but I hope not, it's just a warning, but taste is taste, many people have made and modified car interiors in the LFS (for some very good sign), we all know that the LFS is a racing simulator, then we must be careful that we do, an example of good taste and realism is what LYNCE works and has worked, leaving the LFS smooth as possible, others are doing interiors of cars with cd players, carpets etc. .. seems to luxury cars .... Has anyone had the opportunity to enter a car in NASCAR, Stock Car, Gran Turismo, all these cars are cleaned inside because it's impossible someone will drive a car over 180 km / h - 250 mph in a race hearing sound. So let's be more realistic as LYNCE will follow suit.
Thank you for your attention.
I was also thinking about making a NASCAR-style XR interior, when I was trying the Bob Smith's NASCAR experiment. Unfortunately, the mod works only up to patch X. It might be a good idea to make it but I'm not sure how the interior would be flexible in the latest patch interior files.
how to change the interior of the car?

Interior
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG