The online racing simulator
How Tolerant are You?
(37 posts, started )
How Tolerant are You?
Where do you draw the line...tell us. Correct me if I'm wrong...but this subject has not been broached.

I draw the line at Telemarketing..

AAnt
I draw the line to thread like this , lol (?)
Quote from Inouva :I draw the line to thread like this , lol (?)

I Accept.

What is the Plural of Walrus...WAIT! Ask yourself..do not Google?

Try your best and Be Honest.
Quote from Inouva :I draw the line to thread like this , lol (?)

Where did the Crystal come from?
#10 - 5haz
By the way guys and girls, you don't score points for being a prick unecessarily on the internet, now has anyone got anything more interesting or useful to contribute? No, I didn't think so.
#12 - 5haz
Oh wow really impressive, give them all a Nobel Prize.
Quote from 5haz :By the way guys and girls, you don't score points for being a prick unecessarily on the internet, now has anyone got anything more interesting or useful to contribute? No, I didn't think so.

what are you forum police? lighten up sad sack.
#15 - 5haz
Quote from Franky.S :what are you forum police? lighten up sad sack.

I'd rather be a sad sack than some upstart wanker trying to throw his little weight around.

But go on I suppose, whatever makes you feel important in your sad little life, 'cos winning friends and influencing people is for 'moralfags'.
-
(STF) DELETED by STF : meh, not interesting enough after the booze worn off i guess
Quote from 5haz :I'd rather be a sad sack than some upstart wanker trying to throw his little weight around.

But go on I suppose, whatever makes you feel important in your sad little life, 'cos winning friends and influencing people is for 'moralfags'.

well i was simply saying that i not tolerate the OP for what he post here on forums, he is anoying and his post make so sense so you think this makes you uptight. maybe you need to let yourself loose, take the dildo out you ass and lighten up.
#17 - 5haz
Quote from Franky.S :well i was simply saying that i not tolerate the OP for what he post here on forums

Perhaps then, you should take your own advice son...

Quote from Franky.S :maybe you need to let yourself loose, take the dildo out you ass and lighten up.

Ant may create lots of unvaluable threads but he is essentially harmless which really isn't a problem, you and many others however are just being arses without cause which is a problem, so take your own advice.
Quote from 5haz :Perhaps then, you should take your own advice son...

Ant may create lots of unvaluable threads but he is essentially harmless which really isn't a problem, you and many others hower are just being arses without cause which is a problem, so take your own advice.

im no being a arse. you just taking this to heart because you somewhat feel offended yes? as i said, lighten up.
#19 - 5haz
Quote from Franky.S :im no being a arse. you just taking this to heart because you somewhat feel offended yes? as i said, lighten up.

Oh sorry is this meant to be funny? I didn't notice.
Quote from 5haz :Oh sorry is this meant to be funny? I didn't notice.

no not funny, i no comedian, i was stating a valid point no? you just making shit up now.
#21 - 5haz
Quote from Franky.S :no not funny, i no comedian, i was stating a valid point no? you just making shit up now.

If its not funny, then why should I lighten up?
Quote from Franky.S :what are you forum police? lighten up sad sack.

So you agree I should get my say...even though you just posted a Shut up.

Pick a side so i know who to distrust..oh wait...it's the interweb, I distrust you all.
Quote from AtomAnt :Pick a side so i know who to distrust..oh wait...it's the interweb, I distrust you all.

#24 - 5haz
Don't try to reason with the kid, you might confuse him. He's already contradicted himself about four times.
Quote from 5haz :If its not funny, then why should I lighten up?

Offensive was it ( said like Yoda)...if so how offensive, did it offend a group, or just an individual...was it you that was offended? That only applies if it was offvensive.

What is it called when you end a paragraph with the same word you started with?

How Tolerant are You?
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG