The online racing simulator
New Dodge Charger 2011!
(54 posts, started )
New Dodge Charger 2011!
Dodge has release brand new automobile, 2011 Dodge Charger which come with assertive front bumper. This Dodge Charger that redesigned from 2011 Charge is powered with 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 as well as the 5.7-liter HEMI V8, though Dodge not nonetheless recover a power prolongation information, though from a previous Charge, a V6 engine can produce 305 horsepower as well as V8 engine furnish up to 379 horsepower.

Other feature which embody in this brand new Charge is the massive grille, a rakish roofline as well as particular taillights (with 164 LED bulbs), rear-wheel drive is turn customary underline as well as all-wheel drive become discretionary. 2011 Dodge Charge planed go to sale in next year.

http://www.telegraph.wisecodes ... f-the-next-dodge-charger/
Looks terrible, but at least it can recover a power prolongation information.
Still too many doors.
first glance I thought it's no freaking different. But I like the cool rear lights.
#5 - hp999
The rear looks quite good imho. Though the front... D'oh.
It better be a Chevy V8 hemi big block vtak etc.
Quote from hp999 :The rear looks quite good imho. Though the front... D'oh.

yep.
the front of the actual one and the rear of the new one = nice.
#8 - 5haz
5.7 litres? 379hp? Its the late 70s all over again.

Are you sure about those figures?
It's American, of course it's correct.

You can also have a permanent fuel line on it.

We/they obviously didn't learned ANYTHING of the initial economical crisis. Useless car.
new front looks badass...like darth vader menacing. rear end is good looking yes, but not aggressive enough. It just doesn't fit on this car imo. Charger is supposed to be the most aggressive big mean bully on the block, and those rear lights are just too clean cut for my tastes.

EDIT: I found this somewhere else: The 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 is expected to have a 475-horsepower, 460 lb-ft 6.4 liter V8 engine :headbang:
**** YO TURNS!!! I'MA MAKE SOME SMOKE AND NOISE!!!
I still find that new mustang looks alot prettier...
And the SRT8?
I think it looks fckin awesome..
#14 - 5haz
Quote from cargame.nl :It's American, of course it's correct.

You can also have a permanent fuel line on it.

We/they obviously didn't learned ANYTHING of the initial economical crisis. Useless car.

I was under the impression some progress had been made since 1981.
actually, i think this looks better than the 06-10 LX designs.

while we're on the topic of chrysler redesigns, does anyone else think the challenger front end is fugly?
Dosn't look too bad. Kinda like it.
waste of time and money. seriously.

america needs to develop some seriously pokey 1-3.0 engines and catch up with the rest of the world ( in b4 " we can haz srt-4, eco tec's etc " bullshit )
This is what a charger should look like:

And nothing else.

EDIT:
I would accept that too.
Quote from three_jump :This is what a charger should look like: orangecarpic

Now that is beatiful, the current 2011 look is just ugly compared to this.
I don't get it. American cars seem to be the only ones around the world that were MORE aerodynamic in the 50s and 60s than they are now. Each one gets bigger, chunkier and more square. That and a massively underpowered thirsty V engine and it's like they're actually TRYING to use up more oil than everyone else.

So they were bailed out because nobody wanted to buy these things, instead picking up the more efficient Jap econoboxes, and their comeback is to make the engines bigger. Genius.
Isn´t a beauty but atleast it doesn´t look as shit as the new mustang.. US Car designers these days..
Quote from BastianB :Isn´t a beauty but atleast it doesn´t look as shit as the new mustang.. US Car designers these days..

Really? I find mustang really attractive, one of the best looking americans imo.
This is the biggest ugliest turtle looking waste of R/D, metal and money.
Quote from -NightFly- :Really? I find mustang really attractive, one of the best looking americans imo.

/orgasm

Best looking stang out there.

New Dodge Charger 2011!
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG