The online racing simulator
Live For Speed [lagging issue]
(35 posts, started )
Ok I was Playing lfsn and it satrted laggin and i could get on other games it turns out Lfs Gave me a big virus i really liked the game but now i dont want to play it because it might give me a virus
cya good bye for ever

[IDT]Takata
what's a virus?
It makes ure computer lag and sometimes takes ure password
no what takes your password are the people you go and tell . ive been on here 4 years nearly ( christ im old ) , never had that problem.
as for the lag,
#6 - CSF
Were you given a nice shiny exe to make the cars go quicker, but instead the man took you from behind figuratively.
Wait i think thats what it is thanxs ill see if my dad will let me reinstall it
Hmmmmmm sounds like the kid is using his dads S2 account considering the age in the guys profile is 48 and the English the guy is using is just about understandable.
Quote from rc10racer :Hmmmmmm sounds like the kid is using his dads S2 account considering the age in the guys profile is 48 and the English the guy is using is just about understandable.

No Im 18 And My dad Gave me this andi still live with my mum and dad
Lfs CANT infect you with a virus
Quote from BOSCHO :Lfs CANT infect you with a virus

Unless your sup4hl33tk1ll4 c4p-0-c0p software to make cars go ZOOM ZOOM with teh NOZ bro totally failed! Then you just got, Well, CSF already took care of this part.
lol, fail.
Quote from CSF :Were you given a nice shiny exe to make the cars go quicker, but instead the man took you from behind figuratively.

i had one of those
i really liked the game but now i dont want to play it because it gave me a virus
Live For Patch :-)
Quote from ginger :No Im 18 And My dad Gave me this andi still live with my mum and dad

Seriously? You sound like your 10 years old...
Quote from ginger :Ok I was Playing lfsn and it satrted laggin and i could get on other games it turns out Lfs Gave me a big virus i really liked the game but now i dont want to play it because it might give me a virus
cya good bye for ever

[IDT]Takata

Lfs give you a virus?, Now you are special.

Every one who got a virus via lfs, is a Beta-tester for the patchs. congratulations mate, Now you can send a pm to scawen and Request de patch with scirocco and the new track
Quote from Jordan2007 :i had one of those
i really liked the game but now i dont want to play it because it gave me a virus

you got a exe that was not part of lfs? this exe was maent to make your cars faster? how on earth has this stupidity got anything to do with LFS?
your stupidity gave your pc a virus. and now your stupidity is stopping you from playing LFS.
chin up sunshine, you're effin special .
-
(Chupacabras84) DELETED by Chupacabras84
Quote from dadge :you got a exe that was not part of lfs? This exe was maent to make your cars faster? How on earth has this stupidity got anything to do with lfs?
Your stupidity gave your pc a virus. And now your stupidity is stopping you from playing lfs.
Chin up sunshine, you're effin special .

+1:d
Quote from ginger :No Im 18 And My dad Gave me this andi still live with my mum and dad

Sure you are 18

from your grammar and spellingthis is no surprize.

For the fact that you dont understand that lfs can in no way infect your pc ( but could be a by product in doing so... but thats a different thread entirely )
the prospect of you ever moving out or getting a job or doing anything in life is slim.

GL with the next game man.
#21 - Sico
I have had no trouble with LFS since i bought S2 in april. Maybe clicking some funny links?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Seriously? You sound like your 10 years old...

you're

Quote from theirishnoob :From your grammar and spelling, this is no surprise.

For the fact that you don't understand that LFS can in no way infect your PC (but this bit makes no sense... but that's a different thread entirely)

The prospect of you ever moving out or getting a job, or doing anything in life is slim.

That last sentence sounds a bit twatish, consider revising.

---------------

If you downloaded LFS through a host listed on LiveForSpeed.net, it won't have given you a virus. If you've downloaded it from elsewhere, or have downloaded any kind of additional files for it, then those files could have been infected by a 3rd party.
if you're going to play the grammar card, you need to make sure your own shit's in order lol. that's why it's best not to play it. i know, i don't use caps, we've crossed this bridge before.
Quote from EeekiE :You're.

That last sentence sounds a bit twatish <- NOT A WORD , consider revising.

---------------

If you downloaded LFS through a host listed on LiveForSpeed.net, it wouldn't have given you a virus. If you've downloaded it from elsewhere, or have downloaded any kind of additional files for it, then those files could have been infected by a 3rd party.

Just adding my grammar card, See? Completely clean.
point proven.

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG