Quote from Osco :I had lunch too.

Also, do not want.

I'll have it. For free, that is.
:heartbeat
Nice car:lovies3d:.
I just came. Wish I had the money...

...and a drivers license.
I think it's O.K.. but I prefer the ones with roof
such a sendback to 930 speedster, the whole 2 seater, huge lump in the back, plastic in front of the rear arch, black/chrome wheels...
it's pretty awesome, even though I don't really like the lump.

The Sport Classic looked pretty good though, and I'd love to see a 997 sendback to a 930 turbo :\
I just wonder how much longer Porsche are going to keep flogging the 911 horse. Sure it's an Iconic car, but it's a technically flawed platform that they've managed to keep up with the game with some brute force engineering. Which is great, but I really do think that it's getting close to the time where the 911 has nowhere else to go Vs other super cars available on the road, (and I'm not talking the uber expensive kind only made in handfuls). I think they'd be better off retiring the model and pushing a remodelled Cayman based platform to the fore as their premier sports model.
Quote from gezmoor :I just wonder how much longer Porsche are going to keep flogging the 911 horse. Sure it's an Iconic car, but it's a technically flawed platform that they've managed to keep up with the game with some brute force engineering. Which is great, but I really do think that it's getting close to the time where the 911 has nowhere else to go Vs other super cars available on the road, (and I'm not talking the uber expensive kind only made in handfuls). I think they'd be better off retiring the model and pushing a remodelled Cayman based platform to the fore as their premier sports model.

I just read your signature. Interesting.

I can't remember when I read it, but someone on the internet said a Cayman would be faster than a 911 if it had a limited-slip differential.
Meh... They all look the same. Looks ok though.
Quote from gezmoor :I just wonder how much longer Porsche are going to keep flogging the 911 horse. Sure it's an Iconic car, but it's a technically flawed platform that they've managed to keep up with the game with some brute force engineering. Which is great, but I really do think that it's getting close to the time where the 911 has nowhere else to go Vs other super cars available on the road, (and I'm not talking the uber expensive kind only made in handfuls). I think they'd be better off retiring the model and pushing a remodelled Cayman based platform to the fore as their premier sports model.

Quoted for truth.

They're beautiful cars tho.

Porsche 911 Speedster
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG