The online racing simulator
can i get unbanned fordy find pleasure in being a narb :/
#77 - CSF
No I do find pleasure banning you though. Don't crash post race, the kick was a warning, then what you said after got you a 12 hour ban. Enjoy.
you do realize that its RSR's server right?
Quote from CSF :Hope this answered your queries.

Yes sir, thanks a lot
Can anyone upload the Replay ?
#81 - CSF
Quote from CSF :On loan to NDR son.

try restarting your servers might work
#83 - CSF
Then I can just give you a nice 12h ban over there too.
Was a great race for us despite missing the qualy, time zone big mistake totally owned for that...

Started from the back and finishing 6th/7th is indeed a good result for us, without making many mistakes and getting used to the pace situations and resuming the race

Was a great exp and we at JustDriving are looking foward to be able to race with you in the incoming season, tks guys!
**** yeah, David is just awesome. He managed to overtake so many people. My stint were easy, certain driving and managed to keep 8th place before SC came. After SC pulled in, it was madness and managed to be 7th on race. Of course there is time-outs etc, but still. Nice job from us, have to say. Thank you David, this result would've been truth with out you.
I guess it was a nice piece of action,
Even though after 20 laps or so practice going in and trying to stay on first, what can you do. Staying fifth for some time and then spinning as the set got very understeery at some point. Okay, SC comes out and I get to fourth after restart, last 20mins were battling with 90~ degree tires on R3s, so.. Done what i can. Good driving from Joni though, got us the 2nd position..

Imo 56 and 58 showed some nice respect on blue flags and very decent driving from 55. These should be in the league IMO.
very well (6th) until the SC 15 minutes before the end... I dont know who gains position after restart but it is never me... from 6th to 13th in a blink of an eye...also thanks to team 60 which was a lap behind but was still fighting for position with me...closed me when I was sure I could overtake him on the straight...but I dont know if protests are accepted after this race
Quote from Iginla :**** yeah, David is just awesome. He managed to overtake so many people. My stint were easy, certain driving and managed to keep 8th place before SC came. After SC pulled in, it was madness and managed to be 7th on race. Of course there is time-outs etc, but still. Nice job from us, have to say. Thank you David, this result would've been truth with out you.

Thank you, thank you! It sounds so awkwardly awesome for someone as modest as me

Was still a second from my PB, could have gone faster but rather looked for the car to stay on track.
Quote from Hahmo :I guess it was a nice piece of action,
Even though after 20 laps or so practice going in and trying to stay on first, what can you do. Staying fifth for some time and then spinning as the set got very understeery at some point. Okay, SC comes out and I get to fourth after restart, last 20mins were battling with 90~ degree tires on R3s, so.. Done what i can. Good driving from Joni though, got us the 2nd position..

Imo 56 and 58 showed some nice respect on blue flags and very decent driving from 55. These should be in the league IMO.

Thx for these words mate , I hope also to be in this League cause will be first for us and it will be good begining for our new team.
Fail for me managed to get 4th in qualy which was okay. Got a great start (thanks for slipstream Simon :P) I struggled for pace for a while and had some good battles with Terga then came safety car and it went all down hill from there... Got engine damage which cost me around 8kph on straights which just killed my time. I dropped back to like 13th after my dt but came in to finish a respectable 10th IMO. Sorry if I made contact with anybody, but all in all was a good race and the guys under blue flags did a great job Grats to the top 3 and especially to Simon who showed some great pace on the r3's
Qualifying was unexpected, i was the 2nd fastest FXR on track

Race: I was doing good in my 1st stint which i had some nice battles with David, i was 8th before Matt came to tookover. He made some mistakes which dropped us to the 18th place. Finally, i came with 10 minutes to go but unluckily, my internet screwed up which dropped us to 27th (according to tracker). Still nice job but stupid ending...
Quote from Mustangman759 :you do realize that its RSR's server right?

Yup RSR server, but in loan to NDR. Meaning the rules are set by NDR, you dont follow well you seen the result. Has got nothing to do with RSR.
Fun race, quali was a disaster to be honest but I knew I could do my quali pace in the race. Made up a few places at the start and was in a good rhythm until the first SC, after the restart I struggled with understeer until my pitstop. I then spun a few times but happily stayed on the lead lap for the final sprint Got up to something like 7th in the ensuing chaos but received a tap in the chicane and dropped down to 12th, got back up to 11th when my front right tyre failed on the second to last lap

All in all a fun race with some nice battles, straight line advantage of XRR makes passing fun too :P
Quote from niels1 :Session : Race

Lap AND Timecode : 32 (1:23:27)

Cars involved :07+02

Brief description : CAR 07 overtook CAR 02 and was in front fully on CAR 02. CAR 02 seems like wanted to catch draft of CAR 07. However was too quick and rearended CAR 07 on right rear. CAR 07 spun hits the wall and CAR was heavily damaged. Lost several spots bue to crash and had too go to pits for repair aswell dur to damage.

True. Very stupid move. That was completely Matt's fault.
I apologize for that incident in the name of the team
yea that was my fault like i said post stint to one of the RSR guys in IRC. i didnt realize i moved over and hit kev.
Quote from N!ghtm@re :True. Very stupid move. That was completely Matt's fault.
I apologize for that incident in the name of the team

Quote from Mustangman759 :yea that was my fault like i said post stint to one of the RSR guys in IRC. i didnt realize i moved over and hit kev.

Sorted. Thanks for the apologies.
N!ghtm@re : i would like to apologise for a tap i gave matt i thought i was clear i either just wasnt or had some lag but thought i'd say sorry
was a really fun race, first "big race" for drunkteam and it went really well, started 5 but found myself at 3 after second corner. a little figth whit holmes and i could pass and drove the hole first stin at position 2 holding a gap to third about 4-6 seconds. monkeyhead did also good at second stint, did a few mistakes that costd us 2 place, still i think 3 place was a good result
#99 - CSF
I'd like to thank everyone who attended the test race yesterday. There were some good jobs done out there, and I have already seen some teams discussing the race and knowing what they will do differently in the future.

We have quite a tough job to decide who deserves one of the 9 places available, but I must stress that if you are placed on the waiting list it is likely you will be called up pretty quickly if some teams start to drop out.

We are considering running practice sessions during the season for these teams to attempt to give them hints over setups and how to make tyres last etc, and keeping them ready to jump in as soon as needed.

So a reminder, if you are not one of the 9, be ready during the season to jump into the GTAL fire.
Will thank everyone who attended, and the admins for the good job
Identity got engine damage under the first SC, unfortunatly. That made the car 3 sec slower a lap, and lost our chance for a decent finish. Though, the drivers got more experience in endurance racing, we even used 4 drivers (which was planned). Also good job by Simon Cattell, who won with a good performance. Good job. Looking forward to watch the season, seems like it can be quite close

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG