The online racing simulator
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Because everything was fine with old restrictions. I do not like changes when it is not necessary.

The old restrictions weren't fine though, because the FZR was too fast at many places

Quote from prOmo_LTU :Seb,he's only saying his opinion,this is what forums are created for and this thread (Well not THIS one but kinda related )

I know he's saying his opinion, I just wanted the reasoning behind it.. is that such a problem
The FZR is faster here.

And why Sunday ?
Quote from theodinho29 :The FZR is faster here.

And why Sunday ?

Because I'm busy at this time Saturday getting paid to do a rFactor broadcast.

Sorry, but making money simracing > not making money simracing.

E: Plus, just extra time for us to sort things if someone applies at the last minute. :|
Ah, the track with the interesting chicane(LLSS experiance). I seem to know several ways of how not to take it.

Quote from dekojester :Because I'm busy at this time Saturday getting paid to do a rFactor broadcast.

Oh, lovely

What kind of?

Until I haven't seen the differences in performance, I am not going to judge the new restrictions anyway.
Anyone do a tire/fuel run in XRR/FZR yet?
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Just about the same amount of laps for me in FXR, although I'm about 3 seconds slower per lap.
I guess I should just look forward to the S1 tracks....
well 2.26 easely with FZR
And I am happy enough to hit 2:29 with ma FXR

TB even says 2:28.88, I should go and get more consistent...
Ima also happy with my 29.1.
So was he.
Looks like I should do a couple laps then hehe.
Well AMG Tur8o has shown us all so far.....
deko haz skin kitz forz uz?
Quote from Mustangman759 :deko haz skin kitz forz uz?

Tonight, after I inform teams of who is required to do test race :P
weeee 2:30.45 for FXR

I'm happy and will go for 29 tomorrow, I get better every day mainly because of boothy and the others
Quote from dekojester :Tonight, after I inform teams of who is required to do test race :P

ok, if were not required we still might show up either way. plus i want to get the skin done anyways thanks Deko
E. Im assuming a list will be posted in a thread of fully accepted teams and other informational stuff ?
Quote from J@tko :We [or at least I] can't be there.

EDIT: Spazz can probably do it on his own - ...

Is that ok? I can't be there because it's a Sunday and I can't get back here in time for my 9am on Monday.
See OP for a comment on priority for confirmations. The following is also in the OP for quick reference

Here is what we will be looking for in the test race, in determing acceptance. Please note: This list is NOT comprehensive, nor is it exhaustive. More factors may be considered that what is listed here.

We will look at:
  • Team's ability to follow pre-race procedures
  • Team's performance in the test race itself
  • Ability to follow in-race and post-race procedures
We will also take into account prior participation in the series, as well as number of drivers used. Simply using one driver is not grounds for dismissal of an individual spot, but showing us more of your drivers can help your case.

What will NOT matter will be your finishing position in the race. We will have no qualms about giving a full time spot to a team that finishes 15th over a team that finishes 2nd, for instance. We are looking for your ability to follow series regulations, and perform and behave to what we expect a GTAL team to perform at.
Quote from J@tko :Is that ok? I can't be there because it's a Sunday and I can't get back here in time for my 9am on Monday.

That will suffice. See the essay I just posted.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG