The online racing simulator
Dailycious Series, season 2/part 1!
(101 posts, started )
Quote from Framaris :No registration needed, but make sure to read the rules and to do a minimum training, there is often more than 32 racers on the server and only 32 places to race.

Rules: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... wtopic.php?f=44&t=772

Good luck!

ok thanks a lot. if i see that i'm not ready for the race, i will not participate to the race for not disturbing other racers.
"Quali: 18:30 UTC (20min) (19:30 server time..type !now in chat on the servers)"

It already is 18u30 UTC?

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

And !now does not work

Edit, oh sorry didnt read four posts back, only the announcement @the main of this forum
THX mate, I should have changed it earlier, updated the calendar text too now...
THX to all participants last night!!

I sadly had to watch the all race (see why in the result's post), what I can say is that I am impressed at the race quality, it is starting to look like everyone is taking the races very seriously, nice work gents!!
Congratulation to SPDO Blawhoff for an other great win!! and Arthas for making him work for it!!

Last night's results have been posted here: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... mp;t=772&p=6401#p6401

Standing after 7 races: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/daylicious/

Replays: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... wtopic.php?f=44&t=778
The race with TBO on Kyoto National was better than I thought before the race. My lap times weren't fastest but my lap times were constant.
I thought I give an early warning for next thursday's event since it is GT2/FE4 and we all know that this one will need more than the usual training, so start up your engine and make sure to do an appropriate number of laps before the race!

Good luck!
Hello friends!

Tomorrow it's GT2 Race on FE4!!! As Framaris said, it needs some good training, so hop on our server so that you'll be prepared for tomorrow's race!

Please find some details below:

Location: & R2R GEN GT2 Server (lfs://join=%26%20R2R%20GEN%20GT2)
Date: 11-NOV-2010
Qualify : 19:30 UTC/GMT (20min)
Race : 20:00 UTC/GMT (40min + 1lap with pit)

Cheers
B!K3R
It is a hard combo and not many came for trainings, so by the look of it this will be the chance for many to finish and score strong points!

And I am one of those who need to get back on the board..missed 5 races now...just have to make sure I avoid a looping in the chicane like in training, so expect me cruising tonight!
GT2 and FE4 was good and hard combo. At the start were 32 racers = good. I had a few mistakes in the race, the result in finish could be better for me.
Congratulation to € J.Tormala for a great win last night!!

Quote from Zdenek CZE :GT2 and FE4 was good and hard combo. At the start were 32 racers = good. I had a few mistakes in the race, the result in finish could be better for me.

I saw your crash in the beginning of the race mate, I want to say thx to you for an exemplar rejoin which costed you many places, but you've shown a great racing mentality!

@O.Hardwick: Something very wrong happened last night, when you've crashed one of us (admins) came on the action in the last sec and saw what he thought to be a careless rejoin, regrettably he had a sprint race reflex and kicked you. A kick during the series should never have happened, sanctions are normally during or after the race, but I have watched the action this morning and there was no sanction to be given, it was a race accident! So PLZ accept our apology for this bad mistake on our part!

I have not checked all the details yet (logs and replay), but I have noticed a big difference between the !ss grid and the start grid, so it looks like many things went wrong for some of you, we will check the logs closely for this. Also I have seen many drivers with poor preparations, some came less than an hour before the race with no training and it was showing, plz try to do a minimum training before the race, this series has been made to give a chance to everyone to have a go at longer races in a semi pro ambiance, so plz take it serious and prepare your races!(specially on difficult combo's like last night...)

That said it was great to see so many of you showing up for this difficult event, I even had to make the server private in the beginning of the quali to avoid last minute (unprepared) racers and there was not enough room for everyone to quali anyway (41/47 when I closed it).
During quali I removed two drivers, plz don't take it in a bad way, it was just that you were in no way prepared for a start with 32 cars or a 40min race, Dailycious Series is every Thursdays and the servers are open for training long in advance, so use this time to prepare next time!

Personal note: Damn you all, like I said above I was expecting a quiet evening where I could race and score some good points...but it looked like you all thought lets make Fram work for it...in his admin chair! grrr you got me!

Results will be posted later today or early tomorrow...depending on work...to be continued!
Hello friends!

Tomorrow it's TBO Race on SO4!!!

Please find some details below:

Location: R4R GEN TBO Server (lfs://join=%26%20R4R%20GEN%20TBO)
Date: 18-NOV-2010

Cheers
Matty

Just had a short training to make a set for tomorrow, it looks like I will need liquid cooled tires!

And believe it or not, I will be racing the XRT , it is time for me to move on and become a man!
Holala with all that training for GTAL, I almost forgot about tonight's race...TBO/SO4

Dinner now, later..
Yesterday race was good for me. It was big fight with front tyres. In the race I had big crisis under bridge. I am satisfied with 7th place in the finish.
I passed EQ Worry with points on TBO?

Hilarious :missesroflsmiley:
I have just posted the results here: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... mp;t=772&p=6636#p6636
Standing after 9 races: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/daylicious/
Replay: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... wtopic.php?f=44&t=778

Congratulation to Mr Mak for his first win in Dailycious series!

Great work from new leader for Gt2+TBO classification with Redline Stuart, no wins yet, but his consistency his paying!

Personally this was my first long race with XRT, not an easy combo, but it was fun drifting for the biggest part of the race, managed to get the front and back tires nicely warm (80 degrees +) after 6 laps of having Mr Mak pressuring me with his FXO...second place was more than I would have expected!

@Cargame: lol he must be like GRRRRR, he missed the race, but expect him to get back on it with a vengeance!

@Zdenek CZE: Nice to see you improving mate, keep up the good work!
Quote from cargame.nl :I passed EQ Worry with points on TBO?

OMG I miss one TBO race while taking care of the AirAttack Demo Dailycious races and this is what I get... Well, I guess I cannot afford to skip any of the following races.
Hello Racer!

Tonight it's GT2 Race on WE1R!!!

Location: & R2R GEN GT2 Server (lfs://join=%26%20R2R%20GEN%20GT2)
Date: 25-NOV-2010

Good luck!
I tried set for the race in quali, last 12 minutes I wanted to do fast lap, but in 1st lap crashed me Jordi (LFWS nick woolgar)illepall, in 2nd lap was in the line one racer from SPDO and in last lap I crashed. My main goal in the race was to finish without crash, because I had bad setup. Race was crazy for me after start, but other laps were good.
It is race Thursday again!

Tonight, TBO Race on AS2!!!

Location: & R4R GEN TBO Server (lfs://join=%26%20R4R%20GEN%20TBO)
Date: 02-DEC-2010

Good luck!

PS: There has been a problem with the update of the points for last race on the website, we are looking in to it....we'll probably fix it this weekend.
Just got an email from our host that there will be some emergency maintenance on our server around ''16:30 GMT and expect the maintenance to complete and be back online for approximately 17:45 - 18:00 GMT''....fingers crossed, it will be back on time for tonight's race....

Many of our servers are concerned...
Server down just 5 min before qual / trying to restore service
Maybe we can use spdo#1 if u like.

Dailycious Series, season 2/part 1!
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG