The online racing simulator
Dailycious Series, season 2/part 1!
(101 posts, started )
We'll test it now!
In Q I went in pits everytime and waited for the message that said

your in pitlane now you can press shift+p or shift+s

So I did and still it deleted my qually time ??

Must have done something wrong
Plz use the official topic on our site for questions like this, we are trying to keep everything there so that everyone can see situations when things goes wrong...I understand it is quite confusing in the beginning, keep in mind that the no telepit rule is valid till the start of the race, only when everyone is set to spectate automatically the lap time will remain in !ss

Your's is a clear case of spectating from track:
10.09.23 19:55:15 #2 C52P33 jorisp - Lap 2 : 0:59.83
10.09.23 19:56:50 #2 C52P33 jorisp - CG™»JoeY : AA™| Frozeni - :-)
10.09.23 19:57:10 #2 CG™»JoeY pitted
10.09.23 19:57:10 #2 C52P33 jorisp - Pitting...
10.09.23 19:57:10 #2 /spec CG™»JoeY
10.09.23 19:57:11 #2 C52P33 jorisp - Leaving race...
10.09.23 19:57:11 #2 C52P33 jorisp - Clearing session data...
It was quite fun! As I mentioned afterwards, this was my first ever 'serious' event (I usually stick to pickup racing servers). Manged to keep out of trouble and cross the line. And hey, I wasn't last!

Looking forward to the next event. Thanks for organizing!

Quote from jorisp :So I did and still it deleted my qually time ??

Mabye the same issue as Issac?
Quote from Framaris :this is a complicated matter, but in short we thought it was a lag which caused his car to appear for a time at 0,0 location, outside the pitlane...but after watching the replay, he left pitlane 1 minute before race start and pitted from there...the time before race is still considered quali and the same rule apply..only when automatically set to spec the lap times remains in !ss...

http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... mp;t=772&p=6115#p6115
I thought I pitted in the pitlane, but as I pitted and the garage menu came up, it said I wasn't in the pits. So I wasn't exactly suprised when I didnt start 2nd, but I'm not sure why I started 20th instead of last. I had a fun race despite the epic fail tyre temps and I'm sorry for anybody I hit off in that race, it definitely wasnt my cleanest race. Good battle with Zeug for the whole race though
Airio needs to spec everyone a couples of times to get the grid sorted, When airio spec us the last time 30sec before start, the first 15sec ppls in !ss get the message JOIN NOW, in the last 15sec ppls not in !ss are able to join and fill the grid, it goes by joining order, so you were probably first or second to do so ...

Also note that we should all join the track and wait for start, going back to pit in that moment would put you in the back for sure, and if you're qualified in !ss make sure to join in the first 15sec...
Quote from IsaacPrice :Good battle with Zeug for the whole race though

Yeah, it was fun.

After you passed me after 5 laps or so I thought you would just fly away but looks like you used your tyres a bit too much in the first laps.
Track for TBO next week will be SO5R!

Tomorrow it is Gt2's opening race on KY3R, you can display the restrictions by typing !cars, it is a long track so make sure to train a minimum!
lfs://join=%26%20R2R%20GEN%20GT2

During the races you can disable airio messages by typing !silent...

On a personal note, I should have been going to Magny Cours today, but I hurt my back enough to keep me at home for my birthday, so I'll be trying to finish and score some points tomorrow...with very little training

Have fun!
Happy birthday Fram, shame you couldnt race.

After being blocked in my final attack what was sure going to be pole position i overtoob sbb into t1, but 8 laps later visited the wall and had a nice scrap towards the end of the race with Aerox, he made a mistake and I stayed in 2nd. Shame, 2 2nd places in a row, but still good event. Congrats sbb for not hitting it while being alone in front.
Bring on TBOs.
Quote from N I K I :Happy birthday Fram, shame you couldnt race.

THX mate, yes it was a shame I couldn't, so now I have to play catch up!

Sorry to everyone, I had a major pc crash last week (PSU and Velocyraptor dead), I have posted the result of last week on the official topic on our forum (late) and forgot to update this topic too, so if you have missed it check it out here: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... wtopic.php?f=44&t=772

Note: I have asked racer for protests to be notified in the official topic, since none have been made, I have not check the all replay for every single actions...

Tonight the race is TBO at SO5R, have fun!
Hello Racers!

Today it's GT2 race on AS3!!! Please find some details below:

Location: & R2R GEN GT2 Server - lfs://join=%26%20R2R%20GEN%20GT2
Track : AS3
Qualify : 19:30 UTC (20min)
Race : 20:00 UTC (40min + 1lap with pit)

Note:

1. One can display the restrictions by typing !cars
2. During the races you can disable airio messages by typing !silent

So come and join us today for some fun and make sure you do some training before the race

Be safe, fair and respectful and most of all Have fun!

Cheers
is this 20:00 GMT+1?
No UTC is GMT, so it's 9pm BST
Quote from [alien] :is this 20:00 GMT+1?

As Boothy said, GMT + 1 is 9:00 PM

Cheers
B!K3R
Hello there!

Another week has passed and tomorrow it's TBO race on FE2!!! If interested, please find some time to do some training and find a good setup. As always, respect the race and others is number one priority, so come and join us for some great fun!!

Please find some details below:

Location: R4R GEN TBO Server (lfs://join=%26%20R4R%20GEN%20TBO)
Qualify : 19:30 UTC/GMT (20min)
Race : 20:00 UTC/GMT (40min + 1lap with pit)

Procedures

PR-1: There is no “Tele-Pitting” allowed during qualifying or race session in the Dailycious Series. Tele-Pitting is when you are on the track and click Shift-P or Esc/Pit. The purpose of disallowing “tele-pitting” is to create a more realistic racing atmosphere.

PR-1.a: The qualifying grid will be maintain in a different table which you can check at any time with typing !ss in chat box. You must perform an out lap, the number of hot laps you desire to run and a full in lap, returning to pit lane in order to complete your qualifying session. Tele-Pitting from the track will always result in the loss of any time you have recorded now or previously.. Once in pit lane, you may pit or join the spectators without penalty (a message will be displayed). You may go back on track to improve your quail time, but always make sure to go back to pit to validate your lap.

PR-1.b: Race. Tele-pitting at any time during the race is treated as the equivalent of you pulling your car from the event. In the case of an accident, you must either continue or drive back to pit lane for service as required. Should your car become stuck or so badly damaged that you are unable to continue, you will be removed to spectator.

PR-2: Timed Out. If for some reason you are “timed out” or otherwise disconnected from the server we unfortunately must treat that situation as a “did not finish” or DNF.

PR-3: Pitting during race will be done with in a pit window, opens 10min after the start and closes 10min before the end (from minute 10 till minute 35). If you crash before the pit opens, you are allowed to pit for repairs, but you will have to pit again during the pit window. If you missed the pit window and pit too late you will be disqualified.

Cye there

Cheers
B!K3R
Ill be there Cya on track
Hello fellas!

Tomorrow it's GT2 race on SO4R!!! Kindly find some time to do some training and find a good setup if you are interested in the race.

Please find some details below:

Location: & R2R GEN GT2 Server (lfs://join=%26%20R2R%20GEN%20GT2)

Procedures

PR-1: There is no “Tele-Pitting” allowed during qualifying or race session in the Dailycious Series. Tele-Pitting is when you are on the track and click Shift-P or Esc/Pit. The purpose of disallowing “tele-pitting” is to create a more realistic racing atmosphere.

PR-1.a: The qualifying grid will be maintain in a different table which you can check at any time with typing !ss in chat box. You must perform an out lap, the number of hot laps you desire to run and a full in lap, returning to pit lane in order to complete your qualifying session. Tele-Pitting from the track will always result in the loss of any time you have recorded now or previously.. Once in pit lane, you may pit or join the spectators without penalty (a message will be displayed). You may go back on track to improve your quail time, but always make sure to go back to pit to validate your lap.

PR-1.b: Race. Tele-pitting at any time during the race is treated as the equivalent of you pulling your car from the event. In the case of an accident, you must either continue or drive back to pit lane for service as required. Should your car become stuck or so badly damaged that you are unable to continue, you will be removed to spectator.

PR-2: Timed Out. If for some reason you are “timed out” or otherwise disconnected from the server we unfortunately must treat that situation as a “did not finish” or DNF.

PR-3: Pitting during race will be done with in a pit window, opens 10min after the start and closes 10min before the end (from minute 10 till minute 35). If you crash before the pit opens, you are allowed to pit for repairs, but you will have to pit again during the pit window. If you missed the pit window and pit too late you will be disqualified.

Please respect the race and others. Come and join us for some great fun!! Cye there!

Cheers
B!K3R
Working as hard as I can to make sure I can race tonight, fingers crossed!
Quite entertaining race today. Poor quali made an exciting start.

I had no time to make race set, so of course fronts were burning. However it was nice to be charger for once in beggining before tires went in red, and that was the tricky part defending with those reds... I failed with pitting too early and some traffic later didn't help either, so b0rn came out in front. I put some pressure for few laps, but it didn't work as he was generally faster, so the gap never went down as much as i liked and like 3 laps before the end i tapped the wall and even had to defend from Aerox in the end.

2nd again, it's like I'm jinxed
Today race was first for me in this series. I had low FPS after the start, but race was OK. I was on 11th place in finish. I am look forward to other races!
Good race! The guys in front were too fast for me, giving me a second or two every lap, but we had some nice fight for positions in the middle of the pack. Just when I was happy that I will probably keep 8th position (maybe even fight for 7th, with Biker just 2 or 3 seconds in front) for the remaining laps, I realized Masai is behind me and approaching fast. Still, 9th place from 14 on start, safely within winner's lap, that's great. SO tracks are tight for these big and fast cars, still I saw only fair racing around me.
Hooo it sounds like I have missed something ...and I had made a great set for it, but you were finished when I got home from work GRRRRR...

Congrats to bOrn for an other win!!
Hello Racers,

Tonight it is time to race again at KY2 on TBO server and this one is really a tires killer, so finding the right pace will be key!

Location: R4R GEN TBO Server (lfs://join=%26%20R4R%20GEN%20TBO)
Rules: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... wtopic.php?f=44&t=772

Note: I finally got some more free time, so after tonight's race, I'll be looking to improve the quali system which still seems to be hard to understand for many...stay tuned!

Have fun!!
hello, do i have to sign up or just be at the right time in the server?

Dailycious Series, season 2/part 1!
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG