The online racing simulator
Dailycious Series, season 2/part 1!
(101 posts, started )
I am very sorry everyone, for the first time in the last two years of dailycious series, we have to cancel the race due to server failure...and with the special config of dailycious I can't move it that quick...

Sorry!
It still says we are online at the crashed host?

I can see the host, but when i try to connect it says: username allrdy online.
Yes same here, we have 4 servers there and none respond, EQ worry is not here and he has all the backup from the config, so it is a bad evening for dailycious!
Ok bad luck!, goodnight all =)
Quote from ChristijaNL :It still says we are online at the crashed host?

I can see the host, but when i try to connect it says: username allrdy online.

still same here
Quote from ChristijaNL :Ok bad luck!, goodnight all =)

Sorry mate!

I managed to shut the server down so that you can all join an other server!
Sorry guys, had a bit of a strange network issue kick off just as you were about to kick off.
Quote from franky500 :Sorry guys, had a bit of a strange network issue kick off just as you were about to kick off.

First race you've made me cancel in almost two years, now I have to find the right punishment...

Maybe we'll just use you as football (UF1) on ''TVE gone mad'' server for 1h, I'll get back to you when I am sure....
Hello Racer!

Tonight it's GT2 Race on BL1R!!!

Location: & R2R GEN GT2 Server (lfs://join=%26%20R2R%20GEN%20GT2)
Date: 09-DEC-2010
Qualify : 19:30 UTC/GMT (20min)
Race : 20:00 UTC/GMT (40min + 1lap with pit)

Good luck!
Sounds cool, might join if I'm around
Tonight the last TBO race from Season2 Part1 and we'll visit the classic BL1!!

Location: R4R GEN TBO Server (lfs://join=%26%20R4R%20GEN%20TBO)
Date: 16-12-2010

Good luck!
A little late but anyway - thanks for the race guys. Fair, clean and fun racing, which I enjoyed very much
Hello Racer! Tonight, it's the last race of daylicious series...

GT2 Race on AS4R!!!

Location: & R2R GEN GT2 Server (lfs://join=%26%20R2R%20GEN%20GT2)
Date: 23-DEC-2010

Good luck!
Will be here if dinner time let me race
Was here finally, and it was very fun for a last race !

Can't wait for the next season
Quote from Kova. :Was here finally, and it was very fun for a last race !

Cant wait for the next season

Well season 2 is not finished, last year there were 3 parts with different racing formats, this year will be the same and part 2 will start in January...stay tuned!
Quote from Framaris :Well season 2 is not finished, last year there were 3 parts with different racing formats, this year will be the same and part 2 will start in January...stay tuned!

Great to listen that

So, can't wait for part 2
Sorry for being so late with the results, but thing have been a bit crazy lately and we wanted to present some kind of trophy/award to the winners.

Official results: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/forum/download/file.php?id=945

First a big THX to everyone who participated, almost every race was full and the racing was the cleanest we’ve seen since we have started the Dailycious series, many drivers have shown great dedication!

As always in racing some have been just a bit better than the rest, SPDO FiredUP was unbeatable in TBO and very consistent in GT2, he wins the category Dailycious GT2+TBO with 176 followed by Redline Stuart (160 points) and 3id N.Dakovic’ (93 points).

Download full format: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... .php?id=962&mode=view

As I said above, SPDO FiredUp win the Dailycious TBO category with 110 points, I came second with 86 points and Redline Stuart came third with 72 points.

Download full format: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... .php?id=963&mode=view

The Dailycious GT2 category has been won by the very consistent Redline Stuart with 88 points, followed by EVO>>Born with 78 points in second and SPDO FiredUp takes third with 66 points.

Download full format: http://www.ready2rollteam.com/ ... .php?id=964&mode=view

Congratulation to the winners and podium places!

The dailycious series part2 will restart soon, we are working on a different qualification system to limit the confusion we have been experiencing in part1, so stay tuned for this!

PS: sorry for the short OP, but I don't have the writing talent of someone like my friend Yann...
Congratz to the winners in both classes & the overall ranking ! SuperB driving from all of you. The next dailylicious series will be even better (y)!

Enjoy your lovely trophy ! I'm jelous...
Thanks for the trophy's, they look great!
damn it, and damn again.

Congratulations to those that made it to the podium, and thanks to everyone for the good racing. Getting ready for next season ;
Congratulations to the winners!
I want to special things Stuart for a great race on the BL1 with TBO, one of the best races for me so far.
Hello all,

Congratulations to the podium!!!

Hope the next season coming soon...
Congratz to the winners!!

Il be looking forward for the next part of season 2!
Hi, gratz to the podium....

Thxs to everyone who have participated in daylicious series 2...

Dailycious Series, season 2/part 1!
(101 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG