The online racing simulator
Logo Discussion
(60 posts, started )
Logo Discussion
See attached a prism logo.

(oh how i wish i made it - it's actually a logo from something else i found while googling for prism images, thinking about a logo). Though i cannot find that logo on their active webpages (google led me to that logo, which led to a cached image)

poo

I love how the prism image defines what insim prism is; the scattered light 'beams' representing the different plugins that are all connected to the host (the single beam of white light)
Attached images
images.jpg
I could try to make you the logo in a vector format, if you wanted to. At least I'll try :P The idea is good.
I'm quite sure we programmers who suck at graphics will warmly welcome any gfx we can get
Quote from Victor :I'm quite sure we programmers who suck at graphics will warmly welcome any gfx we can get

Agreeded! I can't design for my life.
Quote from Dygear :What is Natsume?

My guess is a character / drawing? Check out his deviantART, he's quite good actually
Quote from morpha :My guess is a character / drawing? Check out his deviantART, he's quite good actually

He is an Otaku! This could be quite useful .
Quote from morpha :PRISM-Tan anyone?

Warning - incoming ramble.... Victor - we need [spoiler] tags here I think =(

o_o didn't think the thread could float this way.

I am working on Chromium-Tan ( on the verge of failure because a 'partner' is unreliable - fora local expo ).... I even paid to have Chromium-Tan's costume custom made .... to be worn by a cute 16 year old girl... 2010 is intended to be Chromium.... next year is Canary:

Natsume is my own mascot..... Ayaka Natsume... wich will appear on Morugan.Net as "my representative" .. in is also the main branch of my CMS.

EG - Natsume-Chan:

.. my CMS is actually under a different name on Sourceforge - and will be renamed to Natsume as well when it is functional enough for a release - and will run on Morugan.Net =/

My deviantART is very minimal atm - I recently deleted my last account - havent uploaded the existing works because my Watermark still points to CodieMorgan.deviantart.com instead of morugan.deviantart.com... they are all on FB however.... and certain Japanese sites.....

Prism-Tan? hmmmmm.....
Like - seriously? ( I need to go to my local bar tonight to draw then... but only if you are serious. Ill even put her on skins ..........

* sorry - you got me excited D:
I'd be happy with Just a logo to be quite honest. Like the one Victor found, but without the implied copyright infringement of using theirs.
An OS-Tan cannot exist without a logo to represent =)
If you want you could do the logo.
Quote from Dygear :If you want you could do the logo.

Started - give me a few minutes to slap a vector together for an initial concept
OK - heres a concept -

Vectored - Fireworks CS5

- suggestions from here onwards =)
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Quote from CodieMorgan :OK - heres a concept -

Vectored - Fireworks CS5

- suggestions from here onwards =)

Great start.

The only thing I could think of is that the high end (red) and low end (violet) of the visible spectrum should be visible, and should expand, from the prism outwards. Not just when it get's to the end of the cone shape. It you want to go crazy, you could also have the red & violet fade to transparent, as it goes out of the visible spectrum range.

Looks great
OK - sweet.

Today im busy with a "Format-Kill-reload-reinstall-kill-more-and-smoke-ciggies-and-install-software".

Ill get on it as soon as im done - after weekend.
It looks great

I wanna try
Anybody have anything?
I just found out that I am too lame in vector graphics, so I won't make it
Quote from Flame CZE :I just found out that I am too lame in vector graphics, so I won't make it

Awe, that's not true! I want to see! I want to see!
Sorry for the delay - I have been occupied with the local rAge expo.

Gimme a little more time to play around
#23 - PoVo
Gonna give it a go, should be done by today
Good luck PoVo!

And Dygear, that looks very nice!
Bump
I got bored today and came up with an idea for the potential logo of PRISM... see the attachment for all variations.

But it doesn't look like a true prism, I admit and it looks a bit plain... just an idea. I can try to make something more 3D tomorrow. And I think I will rather try to make something similar to Victor's one, it better represents what PRISM is.

So if it's any good, I can make a vector version too.
Attached images
prism-logos.jpg

Logo Discussion
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG