The online racing simulator
Quote from CodieMorgan :I would so dive into this - developing - if it wasn't on GitHub =(

However - When my 'Natsume' is done - I woul consider creating an addon wrapper to allow this to be integrated into the page or blogging features?

Its an idea now - -- nothing more so far =/

If your problem is git hub, or git there are CVS options for allowing git to work with CVS.

What is Natsume?
cheers, although the second link doesn't apply to prism. But I've done it the next best way (see the writeFile() method in HttpClient)
Quote from Victor :cheers, although the second link doesn't apply to prism. But I've done it the next best way (see the writeFile() method in HttpClient)

Yeah, I just thought that the second one was interesting. I tend to think we have the fastest system out there when it comes to handling connections in PHP.
i was just curious(testing v3 o.o....)

i got this:

<?php 
Do you want to use the plugin "admin"? [yes/no] : yes
ID 
Host details
---+----------------
PHP WARNING:

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\Users\T3charmy\Documents\D
ygear
-PRISM-e453111\Dygear-PRISM-e453111\modules\prism_interactive.php on line 1
:: queryPlugins in C:\Users\T3charmy\Documents\Dygear-PRISM-e453111\Dy
gear
-PRISM-e453111\modules\prism_plugins.php:42
:: initialise in C:\Users\T3charmy\Documents\Dygear-PRISM-e453111\Dyge
ar
-PRISM-e453111\PHPInSimMod.php:162
:: initialise in C:\Users\T3charmy\Documents\Dygear-PRISM-e453111\Dyge
ar
-PRISM-e453111\PHPInSimMod.php:38

Enter the ID numbers of the hosts you want to tie to this plugin
Separate each ID number by a space :
?>

Quote from Fire_optikz001 :i was just curious(testing v3 o.o....)

It's a bug, there was no hosts in your list, even tho you already added one. I think it's because of the way the varable is saved after the setup. But I'll look into it later. (When ya know, v3 is officially ready for everyone.)
Quote from Dygear :Ok. I'll look over that again to make sure that version is good. But not right now, I have to get some sleep.

Just look over it again, I'm going to post my revisions to this. I'm also going to be posting a thread about optimizing PHP for high performance situations, such as packet parsing that's called anywhere from once every thirty seconds to thirty times per second per host.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG