slowmotion - BF1
#2 - Z0iC
Looks great!

Can't wait to get some more
Quote from Z0iC :Looks great!

Can't wait to get some more

what he said
Amazing

But why 50 fps? I can't tell a notiable difference between 29.97 and 50.0 fps on game movies. Maybe it was just my computer (currently 50% of mem used ) but it was a bit choppy.
There's a huge difference in 29.97 and 50 fps on movies. The movie was smooth as silk here, 50 fps is noticable definately.

PS. Oh, and of course it was a great movie indeed.
100% lovely don, hey.... love the bittersweet symphony, matches the car's grace... perfectly :up:
downloading now, cant wait
#8 - Vain
Great movie, though slowmotion didn't really look slow...

Vain
Kickass! Greets to both
damn, the bf1 is just so sexy!
Very good
Is this 0.125 Playback speed?
Quote from Highsider9 :Very good
Is this 0.125 Playback speed?

no, its good old 0.250.
0.125 was only added to allow higher res grabbing on slower puters. it wont display more frames per same slice of time. thats only coming later down the line (super-slo-mo).
Downloading...

edit. Makes it look so easy to drive the BF1 And looks like the car is even sliding or understeering like hell, or its just those sidewalls and human eye.
WOW... totaly blown away!!! what a great vid..... just wondering what you used to capture the vid at such good quality and how do you make your custom cameras??

again cant wait for more... maybe do one with a ferrari skin .. ahem!

mad
Good video, made me think of monaco so much. Havent tried the bf1 on south city but i just might looks fun
#16 - axus
Great vid! Love the driving also.
Quote from Matrixi :There's a huge difference in 29.97 and 50 fps on movies. The movie was smooth as silk here, 50 fps is noticable definately.

Of course there's a huge difference because it's almost 2x as much. I mostly meant that when watching a 29.97 fps movie (even if it's slomo) you probably don't think "oh I wish this was in 50 fps". Rendering motion blur makes it look so smooth anyway.

Btw after netKar's replays I really think LFS tracks should be a lot more bumpy, it just makes the car look so much more alive. Maybe they are but at least you can't see that from the replays (except South City). Luckily this video had some great bumps.
V nice, although very little suspension travel. I suppose that comes with the F1
I remember the roads in LFS to be very bumpy, the bumps are just not visable. The actual road is a different thing from the road texture.
Quote from (SaM) :I remember the roads in LFS to be very bumpy, the bumps are just not visable. The actual road is a different thing from the road texture.

I think I've heard that before too. At least when driving or watching replay from the cockpit and G force simulation (in the view settings) put to very high values it looks bumpy as hell. It's pitty that it doesn't show up in the replays, except South City. Now that the physics have been almost fixed LFS definately looks amazing in replays but the lack of bumps makes it look so dull. E.g. in netKar the car is shaking all the time. I think in this aspect even GTL (!) looks more real, when driving on a straight because the cars seem to "jump" over the bumps constantly (altough only when driving on a straight, when car gets to a corner the famous ISI Powered float physics starts to show up ).
Quote from NotAnIllusion :V nice, although very little suspension travel. I suppose that comes with the F1

well.. i had to see that beginning part which i passed over, its so stiff because its the WR replay

don.. you should redo it, with a loose set so we can watch those arms move around
check the tyres deforming just awsome
Exceptional.
hah.. hey don, just got an idea, just turned down the bittersweet symphony on the video, and played coldplay-speed of sound, and i bet.. if you were to do KY GP or aston gp or whatever the long one is, and play speed of sound by coldplay and loosen up the suspension .. it would be a fantastic video
Just goes to show just how good LFS is becoming. To me, that looked real. From watching the San Marino GP at the weekend that slo mo work looked pretty much spot on. TBH honest to answer some of the obove requests for more car component requests, once LFS gets the slo slo mo then you will see more reaction form the car. F1 cars react so quickly and with minimum tolerances that even in RL you need superfast cameras to catch the details. The movement is in there but the camera speed just can't capture it in enough detail to reproduce it in the framerates needed to show you the components moving . . . . *Deep breath*.

Good vid though. I love the way the car moves and squirmes around. S'great. Just like the real thing.

slowmotion - BF1
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG