The online racing simulator
RLd.RealLive Derby
(37 posts, started )
Your english is very good!

Quote :Report a Player
you have driven one? then it reports here

what do you mean by that?
Ahh yes the old fashionable "durby" with a muse. Yes, very tricky.
Call (The Stig) for free translations!

Quote :LFS Username: (The Stig)
LFS On-Screen Name: (The Stig)
Distance Driven On RLc: 0
Current Status: Member
Previous Experience : None
Why You Think You Deserve To Be Selected To Bi A Member: Because i'm a very nice person I can translate what Tom says into proper english. So I think i'm a great person to be with RLC.

Epic.
#29 - PoVo
I LOL'd so hard
whahaha same here
rofl thats just funny
(The Stig)'s appearance on ville1806 hahaha its soo funny
Quote from thezero :Call (The Stig) for free translations!

Epic.

Shut it, geese this team is errr, how I say it "SENSORED" so I don't think thats entirly true tbh sometimes I think Tom should be able to speak english he is a man who has a problem with me! And doesnt think his own team is crap (EVEN KNOWS HE GOT KICKED FROM LSC! Ohwell I think for now I don't want to be in RLc or RLd.

:Facepalm
And now he wants to join another one

Hmmmmmmm
Quote from (The Stig) :Shut it, geese this team is errr, how I say it "SENSORED" so I don't think thats entirly true tbh sometimes I think Tom should be able to speak english he is a man who has a problem with me! And doesnt think his own team is crap (EVEN KNOWS HE GOT KICKED FROM LSC! Ohwell I think for now I don't want to be in RLc or RLd.

What?
Quote from (The Stig) :Shut it, geese this team is errr, how I say it "SENSORED" so I don't think thats entirly true tbh sometimes I think Tom should be able to speak english he is a man who has a problem with me! And doesnt think his own team is crap (EVEN KNOWS HE GOT KICKED FROM LSC! Ohwell I think for now I don't want to be in RLc or RLd.

Racername: SGP•G.Norcaro
Online at: RLc Cruise Test

SGP Norcaro?

Like Stefan GP, the criminals who don't know WTF they are doing?

SGP ?

RLd.RealLive Derby
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG