The online racing simulator
blackwood new pit stop
(48 posts, started )
blackwood new pit stop
i have 2 things to say
1. I don't get why do u have grass in the pit entry and exit
2. the pit entry is blind corner

i know those two ideas are not the greatest but i find it really diffcult with damaged body and no grip on the tires to make it thru this pit at the same time u wanna be fast
"Change it because it's too hard for me" isn't exactly the best arguement.
Quote from zeugnimod :"Change it because it's too hard for me" isn't exactly the best arguement.

did u see wat i said at the 1st not only for me but for others
#4 - VoiD
44 laps...?!
You should get some practice, thats all...
Quote from thepros :i have 2 things to say
2. the pit entry is blind corner

who cares about the grass, when you mean "entry is blind", is it normal or reverse?
grass makes the car spins plus u have no grip in the tires
Why don't you go on the asphalt then?
Quote from Flame CZE :Why don't you go on the asphalt then?

QFT!

Green bit is scenery, grey bit is for driving on lol
#11 - VoiD
In other words:
Track is the grey area in the middle

most tracks around the world have grass around the pit lane entry/exit. Just get over it. Put some barriers in or something to keep you off the grass.
The only reason people spin on the grass at the entrance is because they come in too fast. The grass is there so you check your speed coming into pit road.
definitely a new BL pitstop exit would be nice. the existing one makes a lot of crashing when mid-join racers doesn't wait for drivers to pass by and ten enter the track they enter without even look and wreck others races.

so +1 to this idea
Quote from gabriel.i :definitely a new BL pitstop exit would be nice. the existing one makes a lot of crashing when mid-join racers doesn't wait for drivers to pass by and ten enter the track they enter without even look and wreck others races.

And how would a different pit exit change that?

They could still enter the track without looking and wrecking others.
Quote from danthebangerboy :QFT!

Green bit is scenery, grey bit is for driving on lol

ok good job u have proved ur message woow that was will waste of time
Quote from Luttsy :most tracks around the world have grass around the pit lane entry/exit. Just get over it. Put some barriers in or something to keep you off the grass.

that's why they have a improvement suggestions box so i can suggest thing not a person like comes and say get over it
Quote from thepros :that's why they have a improvement suggestions box so i can suggest thing not a person like comes and say get over it

get over it
Quote from Luttsy :get over it

did u just read wat i said or ur being u know wacka wacka
Try controlling your speed in pit curve entry. Grass is normal in tracks or track pit lanes, Devs will just waste time to adjust the scenery of that part and also if the developer made the Blackwood as easy as you get to race, it'll not be an interesting racing simulator game, it'll be like ARCADE Game.

I like Blackwood GP Circuit Track, it always makes me play the game.
Quote from thepros :

Lemme guess... Aren't you related to Hermann Tilke?
You can't have everything the way you want it to be. Anyway the post before, I'm just winding you up.
Quote from zeugnimod :And how would a different pit exit change that?

They could still enter the track without looking and wrecking others.

it was some idea with a tunel beneath the hairpin that exits on that straight line there the visibility is much better and the number of accidents will reduce
Quote from gabriel.i :it was some idea with a tunel beneath the hairpin that exits on that straight line there the visibility is much better and the number of accidents will reduce

Tunnel?! A tunnel?! Who the hell are you suggesting remodel blackwood gophers!!? :hbomb:

And were exactly did you see tunnels UNDERNEATH A track provide better visibility?

No, I refuse this 150% :bluegrab:

blackwood new pit stop
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG