The online racing simulator
racing quotes
(55 posts, started )
racing quotes
auto racing has had some very inspirational people, of both great driving skill, and great wisdom. they obviously said many words. share some of these words and who they are by.

they could just be inspirational, they could be stuff that you can learn by. they might just make you wanna win. either way share some

i got the idea when i was looking at a friends facebook, and saw under his profile picture he had a quote from somebody, in his info box. i have an empty one, and i just filled it with one i thought was good.

"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough."
~Mario Andretti
''If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver...'' - Ayrton Senna
thats an interesting one..but makes sense a little?
#4 - Joris
Jackie Stewart:
"Don't put your foot down until you know you can keep it there"

Kimi Raikonen:
"I was having a shit"

Nick Heidfeld:
"I was the slowest in the wanking"
"You broke my f*cking head".
#7 - dadge
Quote from logitekg25 :thats an interesting one..but makes sense a little?

you have to look at why he said what he said.
"Cornering is like bringing a woman to climax." - Jackie Stewart
-
(LightBulb) DELETED by LightBulb
"To finish first, you have to finish first".

No idea who said that but I always liked it.
"Yes." - Mika Häkkinen
Quote from hyntty :"Yes." - Mika Häkkinen

And we have a winner.

I miss Mika.

Also, not directly from a racing driver but...

"And hes off! Oh my goodness!" - Murray Walker
"The most important part of a racing car is the nut that holds the wheel" - Unknown (attributed to Martin Brundle)

"Maximum attack!" - Mika Häkkinen.
Quote from N I K I :"Cornering is like bringing a woman to climax." - Jackie Stewart

+ your avatar.

"It don't mean s**t right now... Daddy's won here 10 times."- Dale Earnhardt Jr.
"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose."- Aryton Senna

...and my favourite Murray Walker quote- "There are seven winners of the Monaco Grand Prix on the starting line today, and four of them are Michael Schumacher."
"That car is completely unique, except for the one behind it which is identical" - Murray 'Legend' Walker
IF is a very long word in Formula One; in fact, IF is F1 spelled backwards

-Murray Walker

If I have a serious crash,I rather lose my life in it than be stuck in a wheelchair...I have such an intense life and I feel myself like a hole...

-Ayrton Senna

In norway, we rape after dinner

-Petter Solberg
(Rape=Burp)
-
(aobrien) DELETED by aobrien
"I was having a shit" - Kimi Raikkonen

'Holy shit, I'm just too good' - Bert Reynolds.
Quote from Anthoop :"Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose."- Aryton Senna

If I'm not wrong, this quote is from Nelson Piquet, and not from Senna.
"Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell."~ Peter Brock

"Of course, the big aim now is to die without an enemy in the world. I'm going to outlive the bastards (Laughs)" ~ Sir Jack Brabham

You can't go past Murry Walker for one liners

"And now, excuse me while I interrupt myself." ~ Murray Walker

"Aerodynamics is for those who cannot manufacture good engines" ~ Enzo Ferrari

"When I raced a car last it was at a time when sex was safe and racing was dangerous. Now, it's the other way round." ~ Hans Stuck

"The crashes people remember, but drivers remember the near misses." ~ Mario Andretti

"It's amazing how many drivers, even at the Formula 1 level, think the brakes are for slowing the car down." ~ Mario Andretti

"It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal." ~ Stirling Moss

"It is not always possible to be the best, but it is always possible to improve your own performance". ~ Jackie Stewart

"Cornering is like bringing a woman to a climax. Both you and the car must work together. You start to enter the area of excitement at the corner, you set up a pace which is right for the car and after you've told it it is coming along with you, you guide it along at a rhythm which has by now become natural. Only after you've cleared the corner you can both take pleasure in knowing it's gone well." ~ Jackie Stewart

"He who follows another is always behind" ~ Anon

"Race cars are neither beautiful nor ugly. They become beautiful when they win." ~ Enzo Ferrari

"If in doubt ... Flat out." ~ Colin McRae

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." ~ Ayrton Senna

"And suddenly I realised that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension." ~ Ayrton Senna

"I continuously go further and further learning about my own limitations, my body limitation, psychological limitations. It's a way of life for me." ~ Ayrton Senna

"I don't know driving in another way which isn't risky. Each one has to improve himself. Each driver has its limit. My limit is a little bit further than other's." ~ Ayrton Senna

"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." ~ Ayrton Senna

"These things bring you to reality as to how fragile you are; at the same moment you are doing something that nobody else is able to do. The same moment that you are seen as the best, the fastest and somebody that cannot be touched, you are enormously fragile." ~ Ayrton Senna

"You must take the compromise to win, or else nothing. That means: you race or you do not." ~ Ayrton Senna
"If you don't feel out of control, you're not driving fast enough." - Mario Andretti
"If you see a Tree, you are understeering. If you hear it, you are oversteering"

"You can't treat a Car like a Human Being - a Car needs Love"

- Walter Röhrl
" Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports ... all others are games." Earnest Hemingway

"When I started racing my father told me, 'Cristiano, nobody has three balls but some people have two very good ones." Cristiano Da Matta

racing quotes
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG