The online racing simulator
racing quotes
(55 posts, started )
The danger sensation is exciting. The challenge is to find new dangers.
Ayrton Senna

"I just love racing, I love speed. I love the noise."
Sir Frank Williams

J.P.Montoya Engineer."It's like a horse...with horns"

"You win some, lose some, and wreck some."
- Dale Earnhardt Sr.

"If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari."
- Gilles Villeneuve

I was not worthy to clean your helmet, but maybe you could clean my helmet, the helmet world champion?
-Nelson Piquet

My Quote

"I lost last race, but i won Championship"
Quote from logitekg25 :auto racing has had some very inspirational people, of both great driving skill, and great wisdom. they obviously said many words. share some of these words and who they are by.

they could just be inspirational, they could be stuff that you can learn by. they might just make you wanna win. either way share some

i got the idea when i was looking at a friends facebook, and saw under his profile picture he had a quote from somebody, in his info box. i have an empty one, and i just filled it with one i thought was good.

"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough."
~Mario Andretti

" ive a helicopter sim coming out next fall "

collin mac rae.
Quote from theirishnoob :" ive a helicopter sim coming out next fall "

collin mac rae.

I don't get it, if it was meant to be funny.... then it wasn't.
kimi raikkonen: "Suddenly the steering wheel was in my hands. I tried to put it back on, but it was too late. I was just wondering where I was going to end up."
mario andretti has some damn nice quotes
Well if you like his quotes here are some more: -

"If you wait, all that happens is that you get older." ~ Mario Andretti

"Circumstances may cause interruptions and delays, but never lose sight of your goal. Prepare yourself in every way you can by increasing your knowledge and adding to your experience, so that you can make the most of opportunity when it occurs" ~ Mario Andretti

"Do it no matter what. If you believe in it, it is something very honorable. If somebody around you or your family does not understand it, then that's their problem. But if you do have a passion, an honest passion, just do it." ~ Mario Andretti

"Everything comes to those who wait... except a cat." ~ Mario Andretti

He must have got into motivational speaking later in life I wonder if he made more money from that than motor racing?
Quote from mrspeed21 :kimi raikkonen: "Suddenly the steering wheel was in my hands. I tried to put it back on, but it was too late. I was just wondering where I was going to end up."

Wow, sounds awesome. Any video of that???
INTERVIEWER: "Kimi, have you ever got angry about anything, and jumped up and down and shouted?"
KIMI: "Yeah, many times but of course you’re not happy if you retire or something but I guess it mostly happens more in normal life than in racing."
INTERVIEWER: "Can you give us examples?"
KIMI: "No, not really."
INTERVIEWER: "What are the kind of things that make you angry in normal life, as you say?"
KIMI: "If you keep asking questions like those."

A lot of other funny Kimi quotes here: http://kimimaniabrasil.spaces. ... 17A379B710B038!4666.entry
Quote from evilpimp :Wow, sounds awesome. Any video of that???

I don't think there is a video this happened when he was 15 years old at monaco , his steering wheel broke during the race and he informed his mechanic about the problem by waving the steering wheel in the air .
"I play for keeps" - Ricky Bobby
"I wake up and piss excellence" - Ricky Bobby
another wilko quote...
"Ooh and he's been twatted up the arse by Nolan Scott!"
"To do something well is so worthwhile that to die trying to do it better cannot be foolhardy.
It would be a waste of life to do nothing with ones ability, for I feel that life is measured in achievement, not in years alone." ~ Bruce Mclaren
"Karting is never fair to everyone." - Teemu Nyman
Commentator: Why weren't you in the press conference?
Kimi: I was having a shit
Quote from Mr.46 :Commentator: Why weren't you in the press conference?
Kimi: I was having a shit

Get you facts straight.

He asked him why he wasn't there during the ceremony for Schumacher (he broke some record or something, I guess).

And the answer isn't bad, either: "Then you'll have a nice light car on the grid".
Quote from zeugnimod :Get you facts straight.

He asked him why he wasn't there during the ceremony for Schumacher (he broke some record or something, I guess).

And the answer isn't bad, either: "Then you'll have a nice light car on the grid".

and you too get your facts straight

it was for shuey's '' last '' gp and they gave him a price of somesort for finally quitting the sport or something along those lines.
Interviewer: "How does it feels to drive at 300 km/h?"
Kimi Raikkonen: "It feels normal."
Quote from el pibe :it was for shuey's '' last '' gp and they gave him a price of somesort for finally quitting the sport or something along those lines.

Looks like Kimi did the right thing then.

And I didn't state it as a fact. I said I guessed.
Belgian GP 1998

M.Schumacher: "Are you trying to f****** kill me?"
Quote from zeugnimod :Get you facts straight.

And the this Kimi quote has allready been mentioned twice in this thread.
"And remember, they were doing it at approach speed of some two hundred and five miles an hour. These man are superman and you're getting the living proof of it before your very eyes now. " - Murray Walker on Hakkinen vs Schumacher battle SPA 2000.
-
(blakehoo88) DELETED by blakehoo88 : typee

racing quotes
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG