The online racing simulator
BP oil catastrophe - horrifying pictures
(171 posts, started )
I LOVE YOU BP for being the "bad guy"
I LOVE YOU RETARDS for boycotting BP
THANK YOU

The tanker I'm assigned to is switching to another company, new contract pays almost twice as much as the previous one! as soon as Im back, Imma get a new car and a windshield banner saying "DED ANIMALS PAID FOR MAH M3!"
Quote from Boris Lozac :I love this Racer guy, he always comes up with some conspiracy theories

LOL - multi-national lies repeatedly and is caught and it's a "Conspiracy Theory" !

I thought that the "Conspiracy Theory" was the magical pixies making the oil disappear.

Re my earlier comment about the brain dead.

Go back to your TV.

After all it's only true if the TV say so - TV is your special friend and would never lie to you.

Everthing is fine, carry on watching your wife swap, next top model, big brother reality programming, please eat lot's of those healthy crab snacks, take your meds and carry on sleeping.

If you try thinking for yourself it may hurt.
Quote from squidhead :I LOVE YOU BP for being the "bad guy"
I LOVE YOU RETARDS for boycotting BP
THANK YOU

The tanker I'm assigned to is switching to another company, new contract pays almost twice as much as the previous one! as soon as Im back, Imma get a new car and a windshield banner saying "DED ANIMALS PAID FOR MAH M3!"

congrats?
Quote from squidhead :Imma get a new car and a windshield banner saying "DED ANIMALS PAID FOR MAH M3!"

how come im not the least bit surprised you want an m3?
Quote from Racer X NZ :LOL - multi-national lies repeatedly and is caught and it's a "Conspiracy Theory" !

I thought that the "Conspiracy Theory" was the magical pixies making the oil disappear.

Re my earlier comment about the brain dead.

Go back to your TV.

After all it's only true if the TV say so - TV is your special friend and would never lie to you.

Everthing is fine, carry on watching your wife swap, next top model, big brother reality programming, please eat lot's of those healthy crab snacks, take your meds and carry on sleeping.

If you try thinking for yourself it may hurt.

lol, i have nothing against you mate, you have some valid points always, but you always turn up in this kind of threads and topics, never saw your post in something other then USA slating or conspiracy theories
Hey - I'm happy pointing this type of misinformation whoever is doing it.

It's just the US (govt) seems really happy lying to it's people and if it's life threatening I think people should know their being lied to.

And, as I'm quite happy waiting for upgrades without whining and think the games really good as is, which is far better than my abilities at driving , I just enjoy reading the other threads.

Awsome job Scrawen

But as cortex is banned from Europe due to it's extreme health risks and the fact that the US media is reporting that it's completely safe then someone is incorrect.
LOL - Sorry but if people are so stupid with their lies I have to point them out.

Florida (Reuters) - President Barack Obama went swimming off the coast of Florida on Saturday and declared the Gulf area's beaches "open for business," trying to show by example that a region hit by the BP oil spill was safe for tourists to enjoy. http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE65O5TA20100815

Well, actually no he didn't.

As for Obama's swim, on August 16, the Independent reported that Obama and his daughter, Sasha, swam in a private Panama City Beach, FL beach off Alligator Point in St. Andrew Bay, not part of the Gulf.

Reporters were banned, no TV video permitted. "So....only the White House photographer was allowed to capture proceedings. The official picture was intended to provide evidence that the region's beaches are back to normal."
http://www.mathaba.net/news/?x=624327

Apparently even Obama isn't stupid enough to swim in the chemical cesspit.

Not so much a "conspiracy theory" as provable facts ..............
When i heard that '' he was swimming over there '' i knew that it was a hoax... why would he even dare to risk his life in such a way?
wendell pierce on louisiana (oil spill, katrina)

he did an interview on our news outlet, but it's on my pvr and i can't be arsed to upload it... from the looks of it, he did this one yesterday as well...

edit: fudge it, here's an audio clip.

Quote :"if it wasn't for the port of new orleans, most of the US and the great lakes of Canada would not have been developed"

i call BS on that. what about the st. lawrence?

Quote :"we're very proud of our rigorous testing"
"we provide 40% of all the US seafood"
"our seafood is safe"
"i just ate an oyster po boy"

with all that dispersant?
These crooks have no problems issuing reports for the public and the media that are complete nonsense but when the official in charge of the report needs to testify before congress under oath that the findings are accurate he redacts the findings of the report.

Bill Lehr, a senior scientist at the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) departed from an official report from two weeks ago which suggested the majority of the oil had been captured or broken down.
“I would say most of that is still in the environment,” Lehr, the lead author of the report, told the house energy and commerce committee.
The growing evidence that the White House painted an overly optimistic picture when officials claimed two weeks ago the remaining oil in the Gulf was rapidly breaking down fueled a sense of outrage in the scientific community that government agencies are hiding data and spinning the science of the oil spill. No new oil has entered the Gulf since 15 July, but officials said yesterday the well is unlikely to be se ... good until mid-September.

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.c ... -gulf-oil-spill-oil-3186/
Yes I'm sure its all deliberate. :rolleyes:

The lack of coverage on this one is shocking however, actually it probrably isn't. Think of the guilt and hysteria that will be created when this news finally gets out. Oil powered internet forums will swell with oil powered users declaring how evil oil is.

Safety standards in the Gulf and perhaps further abroad need a serious looking at though, one serious accident could be considered unlucky, but two in such a short time suggests there are major corners being cut on safety.
I find it interesting that the American press is reporting this rig as being owned by Mariner Energy rather than Mariner Energy's customer. Whereas the Horizon rig which was owned and operated by Transocean is reported as BP.

I guess Mariner Energy's customer wasn't British.
Quote from 5haz :
Safety standards in the Gulf and perhaps further abroad need a serious looking at though, one serious accident could be considered unlucky, but two in such a short time suggests there are major corners being cut on safety.

I know a guy who worked as head chef on an oil rig out in Bass Straight, who was fired for pointing out a very serious safety flaw to do with how the platform was engineered. It was a few years ago now so I'm hazy on the details, but I could find out what it was all about pretty quickly.
Several gulf residents have tested positive for oil in their blood as documented by Matt Smith and Heather Rally on the Intel Hub Radio Show last Thursday. Further testing is currently being preformed to find out if the chemical dispersant Corexit, made by Nalco, has entered the bloodstreams of gulf coast residents.

“It’s deadly because it’s accumulative…. the issue here is that these are residents these aren’t even the workers… everyone is getting sick….. it has turned into an aerosol in the air, and no one is talking about this, no one.”

Other strange events include the fact that the Dept. of Defense and or BP are still spraying the toxic dispersant Corexit throughout the region. And if that is not strange enough, they are using unmarked aircraft to do it.
To top it off, a vast area of the gulf have been deemed a no-fly zone. Many journalists and reporters have been threatened, fined, or detained trying to cover what is really going on inside this military operation. There is no doubt that the Gulf of Mexico has become a militarized zone over the past three months, indicating that there is something of importance still taking place in the gulf that we are currently unaware of.

http://theintelhub.com/2010/09 ... ositive-for-oil-in-blood/
I think that Transocean should speak for themselves ........

Declaring 2010 "the best year in safety performance in our company's history," Transocean Ltd., owner of the Gulf of Mexico oil rig that exploded, killing 11 workers, has awarded its top executives hefty bonuses and raises, according to a recent filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/BU ... 04/03/gulf.spill.bonuses/

Meanwhile, back in most other peoples reality ......

"In my judgment, this is less a legal issue than one of whether Transocean recognizes its moral and corporate responsibility to cooperate with an investigation into the causal factors of the most significant oil spill in United States history," Bromwich wrote. "From my perspective, this is what is at stake with the attendance of the Transocean witnesses."
A lawyer for Transocean, which owned the rig that exploded and which was leasing it to BP, said in a response letter that the company can't control whether the people that investigators want to question show up or not, but it's willing to produce a different expert who isn't on the witness list.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/201 ... ing-on.html#ixzz1IWqpTf9m

And this is what's happening to the people who were involved in the clean up or listened to the Government and went swimming.

http://bpoil.wordpress.com/201 ... ck-and-dying-in-the-gulf/

http://www.steveclarkfilms.com ... -sickness-wrecking-lives/
Quote from Racer X NZ :It's just the US (govt) seems really happy lying to it's people and if it's life threatening I think people should know their being lied to.

Now there's a novel idea... Guess what the US Congress's approval rating is.

The US Government has, for over a century or more, been lying to it's people. I think the costant party power swaps of late have proved that much. The majority of the American people are finally starting to take notice of it rather than just the few.

We're fighting for a correct government back with our vote every other year, but the problem is: there doesn't seem to be anybody who's not corrupt to vote for.

BP oil catastrophe - horrifying pictures
(171 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG