The online racing simulator
2010 Kyoto 500: Skins and Graphics
Hello racers !

You'll find attached to this post required elements for your skins for this years event.

Your skins must include:

Your car number on the nose and rear wing end-plates of your car. The nose number must face the forward direction (will be upside down from driver's perspective) and be clearly visible. It must not blend in with the background of the skin.

Your name and country flag must be on the sides of the driver's survival cell.

You must overlay the appropriate required logos png file. The png is attached to this post in png format, 2048x2048. Other resolutions can be provided on request. Do not adjust the logos any way. They must not blend with your background as well. You may slightly reposition, but they must stay in their generally placed area of the dorsal.

If you have never participated in the official race of the Kyoto500, you must also overlay the appropriate "rookie Stripes" png file until you are informed you may remove the stripes.

Your skin must be posted here at least 12 hours before qualifying is to begin. Post your skins here as soon as you get them done, or at least a version to use in the practice races. You must run a skin with the required elements in the practice sessions or it will not count for you, but your design may be different for the actual qualifying and race.

If you need assistance making a skin, post here and I'm sure we can find someone to help you out.

I've attached the NDR and Kyoto 500 logos if you wish to use elsewhere on the skin.
Attached images
Kyoto5002010_SkinElementsNonRookie.png
Kyoto5002010_SkinElementsRookie.png
Kyoto500_10.png
NDR-New copy.png
XRR_KY500_SC_10.jpg
UNOFFICIAL AND INCOMPLETE

Before I go any further with various skin designs for FM, can I please have an official NDR opinion as to whether the '500 logo' on the top is okay. Personally I think it fits in quite nicely and is still nicely visible, but my opinion is not going to matter, yours is.
Attached images
FO8-kyoto.jpg
Car No.#29 Kyoto 500 Complete skin.

Enjoy
Attached images
FO8_TARGET500SEAN.jpg
@SmegFirk: all the logos are fine, that'll work. You just need to be sure to put the national flag of the driver by their first name or first initial

@xtraction: Need to have flag and last name too on the monocoque
Quote from dekojester :@SmegFirk: all the logos are fine, that'll work. You just need to be sure to put the national flag of the driver by their first name or first initial

Yes, thanks, I knew about the flag I just didn't want to do any more work before knowing if the scheme clashed.

Follow-up question: Say for example there were 5 FM cars. Under normal circumstances all that would be different is the name/numbers. I believe I read that the rear wing end plates needed to be different on each car to help you distinguish between drivers?

hello guys, I want you to give a review to "skin of my team," obviously this is a preliminary, I have doubts about the yellow lines of rookies who are on the back of the rear spoiler. Our skin is original in that part of the driver's name, in this case mine is yellow with purple letters, then I changed to purple background, the name of the driver I have dimmed to make the yellow lines highlight rookie without any problem .

Attached images
KYOTO500_2010_N35_A.jpg
KYOTO500_2010_N35_B.jpg
KYOTO500_2010_N35_C.jpg
#29 Skin updated.
Attached images
cd7fc02ffa2a6fc8.jpg
Quote from SmegFirk :Yes, thanks, I knew about the flag I just didn't want to do any more work before knowing if the scheme clashed.

Follow-up question: Say for example there were 5 FM cars. Under normal circumstances all that would be different is the name/numbers. I believe I read that the rear wing end plates needed to be different on each car to help you distinguish between drivers?

Yes, the rear wing endplates need to be different to help distinguish.
My #5
Attached images
FO8_2010KY500#5.jpg
-
(bigred101) DELETED by bigred101
Attached images
fo8_kyoto500.jpg
Mine/Scott Moore No 68. AKA Scottybear
Attached images
FO8_ky50068.jpg
Scottybear KY500.jpg
Here is my #16 hope you like
Attached images
FO8_16_KY500.jpg
And mine.
Attached images
FO8_spdoRamon.jpg
Edit (sidepods fixed)
Attached images
FO8_16_KY500.jpg
Quote from oscarhardwick :Edit (sidepods fixed)

that looks alot like my KY500 skin i used last year... also based off John Andretti's IndyCar.
Ok redone now im super mega happy with it
Attached images
FO8_21-TCWC.jpg
Quote from AstroBoy :My skinz

Do something like that to me, with only blue and white colors and the rookie stripes
Quote from hansonator69 :that looks alot like my KY500 skin i used last year... also based off John Andretti's IndyCar.

I didnt know you had... but that is 100% scratch made as i am trying my hand at some skinning. Still... mind linking so i have something to compare to?
Number 121
Hermanni Peura FIN
1024*1024
Attached images
FO8_MTDZX_KY500_121.jpg
Quote from AstroBoy :Ok redone now im super mega happy with it

Ok reposted now with slight changes and man does it look better now
Can somebody make the skin for me? If there's something missing. I'm very bad at skinning. I attach the base skin to this message.

Thanks!
Attached images
FO8_HPR103.jpg
#23 J.Dohnalík

Made by Flame CZE, Thx
Attached images
FO8_APR_ky500.jpg
FM1 Skins
Attached images
FO8_FMkyoto-as.jpg
FO8_FMkyoto-bc.jpg
FO8_FMkyoto-df.jpg