(ElonB13) DELETED by ElonB13
-
-
The attachment feature is there for a reason :|
it dosent work dont know why it says upload failed
Quote from ElonB13 :it dosent work dont know why it says upload failed

Try to compress it more, the filesize is probably too big. Your skin is also missing the driver's name on the side.
My skin
Attached images
FO8_KartKY500.jpg
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Try to compress it more, the filesize is probably too big. Your skin is also missing the driver's name on the side.

and number...
Attached images
FO8_mk1ky500.jpg
Something Awful Kyoto 500 skins.
(Also added E. Smith if he gets off his duff and signs up)
Attached images
FO8_500_TM.jpg
FO8_500_ES.jpg
FO8_500_RY.jpg
FO8_500_KM.jpg
posting for elon #100
Attached images
Fo8_7kElon.jpg
Final Edition to the Change of Hearts #79 skin
Attached images
FO8_CoH500.jpg
#111 - Laurynas Matonis, E-team.
Attached images
FO8_KY500laurys.jpg
Change of skin for me...
Attached images
FO8_FMkyoto2-mg.jpg
I see some teams have submitted a set of skins where they have more than 5 which are the same paint job.

Personally I have always liked the idea that a team has colours and it doesn't matter whether they are 10 or 2, team colours are team colours.

I don't know how I can say this without sounding like an arse, but if you are going to continue with this rule of only 5 cars allowed to look the same please can you make sure the other teams realise this. I have had to split FM in half and it would be quite frustrating if when it comes to the race other teams did not have to go through this inconvenience.
Quote from SmegFirk :I see some teams have submitted a set of skins where they have more than 5 which are the same paint job.

Personally I have always liked the idea that a team has colours and it doesn't matter whether they are 10 or 2, team colours are team colours.

I don't know how I can say this without sounding like an arse, but if you are going to continue with this rule of only 5 cars allowed to look the same please can you make sure the other teams realise this. I have had to split FM in half and it would be quite frustrating if when it comes to the race other teams did not have to go through this inconvenience.

Thats assuming FM isn't the only team who manages to get more than 5 members into the race
#49 - CSF
Quote from SmegFirk :I see some teams have submitted a set of skins where they have more than 5 which are the same paint job.

Don't worry, just because skins are posted in this topic doesn't mean we have accepted them. All skins/team skins will be forced into complying with the rules.
Quote from menantoll :Thats assuming FM isn't the only team who manages to get more than 5 members into the race

lol, well that's true, I have faith in other teams

Besides you have to have them ready before qualifying so it would be a problem. Although from the post above the rule is going to be enforced so my work will not be in vain and the other teams potentially have a headache to sort things out within the next week.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG