The online racing simulator
Crysis 2
(261 posts, started )
Quote from Victor :i've split off the continuous bickering to a new thread http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=73075

Congrats, instead of punishment you encourage an argument that has no point or meaning.

On the actual topic, I watched a video of Crysis 2, where they were fighting in that massive building and then a spaceship or something crashes into the building

Cannot wait, will be epic. And apparently, it needs less system resources than Crysis 1, which is good news for me.
Can't believe what they've pulled out of X360.. I never bothered with first Crysis on the PC, yes it looked awesome but i didn't even finished first mission.. Hope there will be a demo for PS3..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Can't believe what they've pulled out of X360.. I never bothered with first Crysis on the PC, yes it looked awesome but i didn't even finished first mission.. Hope there will be a demo for PS3..

Don't count on it. I'd like to see the PC demo that they promised.
My god...

What a cockup this thing is... The demo is so, so bad... Consolized to the freaking maximum.... It even has Aim Assist! Freaking AIM ASSIST IN MY PC MULTI GAME!

Honestly, the leak serves Crytek right for screwing over PC gamers.

Its a real shame as well... The actual gameplay has so much potential and is really fun on multiplayer. That is when I finally managed to log in... (The damn thing is broken in every way possible. Urgh....)

Game developers! Stop pumping out consolized PC games you punks! For ****s sake... This is getting beyond stupid now...

And they wonder why everyone downloads... Time to start producing quality games if you want money, anus holes.

Thank whoever there is still Battlefield 3. There is still hope.
Quote from DevilDare :My god...

What a cockup this thing is... The demo is so, so bad... Consolized to the freaking maximum.... It even has Aim Assist! Freaking AIM ASSIST IN MY PC MULTI GAME!

Its a real shame as well... The actual gameplay has so much potential and is really fun on multiplayer. That is when I finally managed to log in... (The damn thing is broken in every way possible. Urgh....)

Game developers! Stop pumping out consolized PC games you punks! For ****s sake... This is getting beyond stupid now...

And they wonder why everyone downloads... Time to start producing quality games if you want money, anus holes.

Quoted for truth.
Gona download the demo mp seence is free

Gona post result later..

@edit

Lol mi video card is not compatible.... HD2600 pro...
Not missing much. Bad console port with eye hurting bloom and CoD gameplay. Leaves me underwhelmed.
I actually quite enjoyed it. The last online shooter I played and enjoyed was UT2K4.

They need to get rid of those horrible tilting menus though, they made me feel sick :sour:
Quote from DevilDare :My god...

Haven't played it but I assume you can turn aim assist off, and it would not be any better than a skillful player, similar to what it is in COD..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Haven't played it but I assume you can turn aim assist off, and it would not be any better than a skillful player, similar to what it is in COD..

The problem is that the Aim assist is activated by default. And it shouldn't be an option in a PC game right from the start.

Also, on startup, it prompts you to press "start" to begin.
Quote from ColeusRattus :The problem is that the Aim assist is activated by default. And it shouldn't be an option in a PC game right from the start.

Also, on startup, it prompts you to press "start" to begin.

Exactly...

Just obvious port...
Well, is IS a demo. Maybe they've had more important things to do so far than change the text.
Then again, demos are usually demonstrations of a complete full game, not WIP preview or something.
But we all are aware that is not always the case.

As for the poor port debate, with Cryengine 3 they don't make ports as such.
They make the game, engine compiles it for different platforms (Xbox, PS3, PC). Like Unity does for PC, Mac, iPhone, Xbox(?), etc.
PS3 MP demo 15th and 16th march (US, EU)
Tryed the PC demo. After 30 ****ing minutes I still couldnt find a server what actually started the game.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Yeah, I found that - a lot of servers just sit there with a full room but never start the game.

Took me 3 or 4 attempts to find a server which actually started playing.
I just found it to suck.
Yeah... Another sign of a port with a stupid lobby system.
Use filters, check "don't show full servers" -> Refresh -> play
This happens in the lobby with servers that aren't full - it just sits there at the lobby and doesn't start the game.

If you tried to join a full server, it would just say 'server full' and wouldn't let you get as far as the lobby on a full server.
It's a DEMO! If there are bugs with joining multiplayer we should ease off at least until GA of the software. There is such demand for this game their publisher probably forced them to release a demo out to give people a taste.
Lol it seems that devs play the game too. Finally found a server that works and after few mins guy named ''CrytekJohn'' joins. Everybody was like ''whaaat you from crytek???'' and he said yes. I can tell that it was the biggest shitstorm I have ever seen in a game chat.
Quote from Myffe :Lol it seems that devs play the game too. Finally found a server that works and after few mins guy named ''CrytekJohn'' joins. Everybody was like ''whaaat you from crytek???'' and he said yes. I can tell that it was the biggest shitstorm I have ever seen in a game chat.

It was me, my beloved son. (Internet is awesome)
Anyone who registers the username CrytekJohn is going to say yes to that question. It's just another douche that wants to feel important.
i played it for a bit,it looks amazing,but i just dont feel the game. could be coz of moh 2010 overkill tho.

Crysis 2
(261 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG