The online racing simulator
Crysis 2
(261 posts, started )
i hated the online play,maybe the singleplayer mode is better? hmm.. maybe ill get it when it gets cheaper
What's SSR? Screen-space-reflection?
Lmfao, minimum for textures update is 64-bit operating system. **** that. Won't be upgrading whole OS because of one game. As usual...
Who isn't using a 64-bit OS by now? I've been using it since Windows 7 came out
And if you can even run Crysis 2, you obviously have the hardware for it.
Quote from RasmusL :Who isn't using a 64-bit OS by now? I've been using it since Windows 7 came out
And if you can even run Crysis 2, you obviously have the hardware for it.

I am on XP 32-bit, I just like it better. (Not now, obviously)
Quote from Mysho :I am on XP 32-bit, I just like it better. (Not now, obviously)

XP Doesn't support DX11 anyway.
but they made something for xp that can have dx11 a while back,cant think of the name now
Quote from Bose321 :XP Doesn't support DX11 anyway.

Yeah, that's correct, but I only wanted DX9 capable HD textures which are locked to 64-bit only. I don't get why, but whatever. Will have to buy W7 somewhere in the future, I just don't have 200+€ for that right now. Thus I can do something called whining to filter my XP 32-bit noobism.
Is it me. or do they do a incredible job at hiding stuff. I'm still trying to find all the dogtags, keys, and etc but rather not go cheat and look on youtube.
Well, i need a bit of info

Anyone completed the game with a HD 2600 pro? ( Yeah i know that the 2600pro is not supported )

When i was playing ( When was released ) i played it just fine till i start to deactivate the spores, i was with a odd visual glich that the entire img was like "Ghost" (i tryed to use the nanovision to avoid that glich and nothing ( I think is for the shaders and compatibility )

So, anyone finish crysis 2 1.9 with a hd 2600?, if yes, any driver in special? or any tweak?

Crysis 2
(261 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG