The online racing simulator
Fanatec Junk! Beware!
(6 posts, started )
Fanatec Junk! Beware!
I got my fanatec gt3rs kit with Clubsport pedals, sequential and gate shifter.

The wheel goes off center to the left, sometimes after just one lap and I'm not jerking the wheel around either. the 3 button reset is bogus and the wheel is completely not useable. If i keep racing with it it will eventually be stuck so far left that I will be unable to even take a left turn.

The pedals have 2 problems for me... the brakes are always on about 5%, and you have to make a 5% deadzone. I never had this problem with my old junk Momo racing wheel. The throttle will blip out to 100% randomly, and will not stop even when I unplug the power and plug it back in or exit game and unplug plugin in pedals (yes I've checked if invert axis was enabled)

I've tried all the patches, drivers and things suggested And my support ticket has been in for 1.5 months and still no response!
Whoa! It's good I don't have money to buy such a wheel.
You need to return it where you bought it or call technical support. (It's the best way to reach them... No e-mails or bullshits...) But only if you still have your warranty. I see you have contacted them for your problem... Have you contacdem them over Internet or somehow else?
Maybe you ****ed up the settings?

So far I only heard good things about those fanatec toys.
im currently in the process of removing my wheel to send off then i will be getting a direct replacement ive never had a problem with the offcenter but my brake pedal has been slightly spiking
I've only heard good things about it, and this won't change my mind about ordering them.
I just got mine. It's great. The FFB is nice and strong. Although I do not like the shifter, I'm constantly missing hears while heel toeing.

I did have the issue with the pedals at first. Did you happen to have your foot on the pedals while turning them on? My gas pedal range became skewed when plugging the pedals in with my foot on them.

Try adjusting the sensitivity of the load cell. (use the potentiometer) and possibly the spring. These pedals are meant to be customizable, which usually means they won't be 100% out of the box.

Fanatec Junk! Beware!
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG