The online racing simulator
Btcc 2010
(115 posts, started )

Haha, that's epic one
#103 - AMB
Quote from 'GreyBull [CHA :onslow cole pic

Lol...
I lol'd, but i shouldn't.. I had a 2 hour class with him a week a go and he says he's in 200k worth of debt to his dad.
#105 - Uke
Quote from Jordan2007 :I lol'd, but i shouldn't.. I had a 2 hour class with him a week a go and he says he's in 200k worth of debt to his dad.

That's awful
debt to your dad isn't really debt...is it?
Quote from JJ72 :debt to your dad isn't really debt...is it?

Tom and his father started up their own company importing some sort of Chinese/Japanese goods to the UK, i'm not sure if it was 50/50 with the profits.. but basically they funded the first year for himself in WSR pretty easy.
It's when he moved to VXR they started struggling [Cost £350,000 for a season at VXR]
He was going to miss 2009 out but Tom was approached by Volvo and said he would be paid for the drive but just before the season started Volvo pulled out..
He was left without a drive

Tom missed out most of the 2009 season until Ford approached him.

I've forgotten how he's in 200k debt to his father but it's a bit obvious when a season costs that much.
I'l see if i can ask him when/if i next see him.
I find it annoying that Paul O'neill might have had his last race weekend of the season at Knockhill because the Integra will be retired at the end of the year and being fair he's the only Integra driver that could give it it's final win in BTCC because it deserves a good send off its become part of the BTCC furniture just like the old Vauxhall Astra Coupe
Quote from trebor901 :I find it annoying that Paul O'neill might have had his last race weekend of the season at Knockhill because the Integra will be retired at the end of the year and being fair he's the only Integra driver that could give it it's final win in BTCC because it deserves a good send off its become part of the BTCC furniture just like the old Vauxhall Astra Coupe

Paul O'Niell is one of the nicest people ever to grace motorsport.
Yep and he always gives it his all and always just enjoys being out there thats why i enjoy watching him race i just hope next year he can maybe get a drive in a top team in a very quick car because he has done wonders to still have that Integra near the front
Quote from trebor901 :Yep and he always gives it his all and always just enjoys being out there thats why i enjoy watching him race i just hope next year he can maybe get a drive in a top team in a very quick car because he has done wonders to still have that Integra near the front

Indeed, I always loved how happy he was to win at Oulton Park when he was driving the Astra Coupé a few years back.
Should be a good weekend, Avensis in my opinion just looks like a mixture of the Vauxhall and the Chevy cruise.
Doesn't look to bad.

Ben Collins is 4 seconds off the pace in first practise, What a joy!
Chilton's in front of Onslow-Cole also, will be interresting to see if what's gonna happen if Onslow-Cole gets back on him at some point
I'd love Shedded to win but I think Plato is going to be on a mission and pretty unstoppable. Going to be interesting to see if either of the two Hondas behind (read Matt Neal) start nibbling at his rear bumper.

Btcc 2010
(115 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG