The online racing simulator
LFS Forum Artists
(120 posts, started )
If I could draw I would mostly draw tits, but occasionally also the area that immediately surrounds tits.
Quote from ChiliFan :I think it's more the fact that in my experience, art subjects are graded on your ability to experiment with varying media, and extrapolate your ideas into new ones. That, and the whole "relate your work to that of other artists", which I am bad at.

So um if you can draw but you can't produce several hundred drawings a month and then bullshit about them enough to fill three sketchbooks, don't study art. A friend of mine got an A* in GCSE Art for painting stick men over a map of the London Underground, but he had some interesting things to say about it all. I usually come up with "I wanted to draw this so I did" and that's that.

To right!! I study Graphic Design at uni and were forced to spend weeks researching and developing ideas... if you so much think of the final piece you'll get shot down! Yet at the end you'll come up with a very nice final piece but someone who writes an essay on each decision and designs something poorly gets a better mark because they justify the poor design

Our whole contextual studies program over the last 2 years has been totally fine art based... our lecturers are determined to turn us into artists! The computer is just a tool they say, so whats a paint brush
Quote from thisnameistaken :If I could draw I would mostly draw tits, but occasionally also the area that immediately surrounds tits.

Quote from Crashgate3 :I *love* the style the 4x4 picture is drawn/coloured in.

Thanks, I like to try different techniques depending on the type of car

Few more
Attached images
12737_1275891178061_1253415370_30802457_1096296_n.jpg
12737_1276339709274_1253415370_30804135_89958_n.jpg
12737_1276347229462_1253415370_30804146_5627150_n.jpg
13931_1280134724147_1253415370_30814414_451551_n.jpg
13931_1280136084181_1253415370_30814423_4431070_n.jpg
17551_1335608830965_1253415370_30964882_1089663_n.jpg
n1253415370_30323526_4303159.jpg
copics <3
Been watching the pictures in this thread, you guys are amazing. If anyone remember "draw a cat with eyes closes" thread - that's how I draw normally.

Thumbs up to everyone posting these awesome pictures!
#32 - JJ72
Pretty much an all time design guy now, but ocasionally i still do a bit of concept art and such just to keep that side of the skill fresh.
Attached images
shepan.jpg
2046.jpg
untitled.jpg
Quote from JJ72 :Pretty much an all time design guy now, but ocasionally i still do a bit of concept art and such just to keep that side of the skill fresh.

Woah! Are they done by hand? They look incredible!
Quote from thisnameistaken :If I could draw I would mostly draw tits, but occasionally also the area that immediately surrounds tits.

I'm trying to figure out why you would want to draw John Terry and Ashley Cole, but whatever floats your boat I suppose
#36 - 5haz
Started on something new.

Attached images
Eag.jpg
Looking good!

I've started adding darker tone to mine and i'm moving onto the neck and body. Will get a pic tomorrow, I have study leave
Quote from 5haz :Started on something new.

Nice choice of subject matter!
Quote from MAGGOT :Screw copics, it's all about the chartpacks. <3

No one retails chartpaks round here
But i've heard they smell really.... good
Quote from Fuse5 :No one retails chartpaks round here

Pantone smell a lot more
Quote from Fuse5 :No one retails chartpaks round here

It's an intoxicating scent

They can be tough to find sometimes, but in my experience they are by far the best markers for velum and marker paper renders (probably canson as well, but I've only used Prismas on canson ), and they're the cheapest that I've found, as well.

Plus they will last you forever. Seriously. I've never had one go dry, nor I have I met anyone who has. Ever. People keep telling me their Copics have gone dry (being properly cared for!) as quickly as 6 months after purchase. I've talked to guys who've had their Chartpacks for years with no signs of drying out.

Quote from NitroNitrous :Pantone smell a lot more

Yea, but they suck.
wonderful sketches by everyone...one of my best is this one; it's not finished and I'm afraid it will never be because I don't want to ruin it.
Attached images
DSCF0829.jpg
Quote from Senninha25 :it's not finished and I'm afraid it will never be because I don't want to ruin it.

As it's a line drawing at the moment, take some copies and try out various shading/colouring techniques on them so you don't spoil your original.
Quote from Senninha25 :wonderful sketches by everyone...one of my best is this one; it's not finished and I'm afraid it will never be because I don't want to ruin it.

Quote from Crashgate3 :As it's a line drawing at the moment, take some copies and try out various shading/colouring techniques on them so you don't spoil your original.

What he said. Most designers do their alterations/renderings on an overlay of the original sketch. It allows you to correct mistakes of the original, fix design aspects you don't like, etc etc.
I've lost pretty much all of my works from past, these are few i've manage to do in past few years, i hardly find a motivation or will to take a pencil and draw something.

http://nightflyest.deviantart.com/gallery/
#46 - JJ72
protect your eyes

tried to do previews because the images are quite big but the forum does not like them so yeah:

http://www.abload.de/img/abstraktgross6xdc.jpg
some colorfull mess. maybe its satan or whatever, you decide.
(2354px × 1646px)

http://img9.abload.de/img/helloracers2co4a.jpg
a formula car. hm...the track looks familiar?
(800px x 600px)

http://www.abload.de/img/henkeltaschemitschlammgxcy.jpg
a mammoth in space just stepping out of his spaceship on a beam of light
(1024px x 768px)

Also did an BMW which looks a bit better but a friend has that picture so no photo.

If you havent noticed, I just splash some colors on paper. Its fun and refreshing for the brain even without talent.
For the paper I just take old notices from the bulletin board, big & free paper
Quote from Gutholz :a mammoth in space just stepping out of his spaceship on a beam of light

I would never guess it...
Oh yeah, here's some progress.
Attached images
DSCF0961.JPG
Bump - Just thought i'd post something of my Dad's

He's got a folder full of 'em lol.
Attached images
File0047.jpg

LFS Forum Artists
(120 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG