The online racing simulator
LFS Forum Artists
(120 posts, started )
I'm interested in seeing that horse finished, looks very nice so far.
I've got plenty of time off tomorrow, I'll try to get it done then.

Unless one of my lady friends pays a visit .

But, yes, I'll try to get that done, only need to do the neck and body now.
Bump! Got up early and finished it
Attached images
HorseFinished.JPG
I wish I had random days off school during which I could do art... Rather than having to spend my whole weekend doing it
Lol, - We had exams this week, so I had study leave :P
Quote from JO53PHS :I wish I had random days off school during which I could do art... Rather than having to spend my whole weekend doing it

I've had a day off through the week every semester of college so far. It's handy to catch up on the sleep you inevitably miss.
Quote from brandons48 :Bump! Got up early and finished it

Jeez nice, wish I had some free days as well... You're doing it quite quickly, this would take me so bigger amount of time. Me likes!
Killing time before FP3:

Attached images
2010LeonHaslamSketch.jpg
2010MichelFabrizioSketch.jpg
1997AaronSlightSketch.jpg
#60 - 5tag
Quote from justinziarko :Drawing of Dr House, completed October last year.

That's pretty weird. You know the details look almost photorealistic but as a whole the face looks not much like Mr. Laurie. People are the hardest things to draw I guess.
Damn good drawing though.
Quote from justinziarko :Drawing of Dr House, completed October last year.

Its a bit weird but the use of texture difference is brilliant!!

I am very curious how u did the hear and facial hear!!
How did u do that?
Well a bit off-topic, but if you want photorealistic art, check out this guy.
some of my best digital work
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
@DevilDare - That's INSANE :eye-poppi
WIP surprise drawing for a friend. A particularly big surprise since she has no idea I can draw, and this picture is 2 feet wide.

#67 - 5haz
Very nice, nice choice of a car also.

I started on something else too, again I can't be bothered to finish it. :rolleyes:

Attached images
MR2.jpg
can i just ask a quick question? *assumes that they say yes*

how do you guys do it? if you do it with pen and paper then i understand that, but in photoshop. no matter how long i try to draw something that good it never comes out good. what tools do you guys use? do you use a reference picture or not even? how long does it take?

i would try to contribute to this thread, but i really cant without getting laughed at
#69 - 5haz
I use MS Paint, and it takes hours.
you are one brave soul
Sorry for the terrible photo, drawing doesn't fit on my scanner!

Quote from ChiliFan :Sorry for the terrible photo, drawing doesn't fit on my scanner!

It's so awesome!
Quote from ChiliFan :Sorry for the terrible photo...

Nice illustration dude

BTW I found one of my illustrations of the first year. It's not my strongest point though, I'm way better at sketching

Quote from logitekg25 :can i just ask a quick question? *assumes that they say yes*

how do you guys do it? if you do it with pen and paper then i understand that, but in photoshop. no matter how long i try to draw something that good it never comes out good. what tools do you guys use? do you use a reference picture or not even? how long does it take?....

When I use Photoshop I usually use the brush tool with two different brushes, a simple one (3 pixels) to sketch and airbrush to colour. For a quick render is enough. I assume you're using a tablet... For your first drawings you can trace a picture, but I don't do it. A quick but nice render can be done in 15 minutes if you have some advanced skills, but never more than 1,5 hour. If we talk about illustrations... that Copen took me about 12 hours, by hand, and a Korean friend of mine has done extremely insane ones in 48 hours total.
my real life drawing skills are rubbish, and in photoshop (gimp for me) i havent tried, but im pretty bad....but maybe i will try using the airbrush.

in 5th grade i made a picture of a car drifting out of a parking lot with another car behind it, i think i did alright.....but that was for an art project
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Great stuff Nitro!
Ive never been patient enough to actually attempt a photorealistic marker render, i usually stick to graphite-only when thats the aim :P

Biro sketching with marker accents ftw

LFS Forum Artists
(120 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG