The online racing simulator
Vision Racing Team 2010
(174 posts, started )
:o
good luck guys!
It's been quite a while since we posted here, so here's some nice new news

Our new website, made by Gerbon Bol (Bose321), is ready for release. It's a bit empty media-wise now, but we hope to get it filled up over the next few weeks

check it out: www.visionrt.tk

Looks nice But I would just like to say that the forum seems to be down atm.

Anyway, best of luck for the future, keep going folks
Yeah, Eimantas hosts it, and his own website seems to be down too and he hasn't been replying to my messages, so hopefully will relocate to another full-time host soon..
Nice
Good luck in future.
Quote from pacesetter :Yeah, Eimantas hosts it, and his own website seems to be down too and he hasn't been replying to my messages, so hopefully will relocate to another full-time host soon..

That's what I thought Our very first forum was hosted by him, and was .tk too
Quote from gangsteer :Nice
Good luck in future.

Thanks Andres,
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :That's what I thought Our very first forum was hosted by him, and was .tk too

And yes.. we've got to start somewhere. Got to get money for a decent domain name.
Quote from pacesetter :Got to get money for a decent domain name.

A co.uk domain is like £2.99 a year...
Quote from boothy :A co.uk domain is like £2.99 a year...

Ah, well I don't have a card.. that's what I meant
Quote from pacesetter :Ah, well I don't have a card.. that's what I meant

I could pay for it if you need too As i have done basically nothing for the team recently with me being busy just now
I can help pay too. Will get the PM questions done as well when I get time.
Quote from pacesetter :Ah, well I don't have a card.. that's what I meant

Are you going to use the forum I put up for you or should I take it down? It's wasting my 500 webspace...
Quote from Bmxtwins :Are you going to use the forum I put up for you or should I take it down? It's wasting my 500 webspace...

We are.. don't worry. Everything's still WIP. But if you need it, let me know and we'll seek other hosting.
james i sent you a PM

Today, we can announced we've a new driver joining the ranks at Vision Racing Team.

We welcome Jens Christensen. Jens is 18 years old, and hails from Århus, Denmark. He enjoys music and guitars, and aspires towards being in a famous band, or being a car designer or engineer one day, for Porsche. His LFS dream is to appear in MoE some day, and we hope to bring him there

Welcome to the team, Jens!
Attached images
visionracingnews.png
gratz!
gratz
yaaay mate, grats
Grats !
Thanks guys I'm looking forward to race with you
Welcome mate, hope you have fun here
nice jens grats to both sides
Grats
Grats JC!