The online racing simulator
Vision Racing Team 2010
(174 posts, started )
Quote from Bee :As a fellow 'manager' of a new team, I can only wish you the best of luck. Have fun! And well done on signing Keith, he needs a team really.

Cheers mate.
Quote from Bee :As a fellow 'manager' of a new team, I can only wish you the best of luck. Have fun! And well done on signing Keith, he needs a team really.

Yeah, got to take pity on those who are not blessed with skill, talent and the good looks unlike some others.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Yeah, got to take pity on those who are not blessed with skill, talent and the good looks unlike some others.

Brotherly love...
#29 - ennD
good luck guys.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Yeah, got to take pity on those who are not blessed with skill, talent and the good looks unlike some others.

And @ all posters, thanks for the good wishes

Just because your jealous of how amazing i am and how sexy my hair is. And just because you look like earl hickey
Quote from 1993weeman :Just because your jealous of how amazing i am and how sexy my hair is. And just because you look like earl hickey

Hey, I didn't say I was the one with talent, skill and good looks, mind....some poor team took pity on me also.
Best of luck guys. Keith, go kick some ass
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Hey, I didn't say I was the one with talent, skill and good looks, mind....some poor team took pity on me also.

Yeah, i have always felt sorry for SRS taking you onboard, They must of been drunk when the made that choice.

Quote from Rikje :Best of luck guys. Keith, go kick some ass

Haha cheers man
...never have thought tony george would switch to a SimRacing Team when he closed Vision Racing :P

good luck with your team
Quote from TFalke55 :...never have thought tony george would switch to a SimRacing Team when he closed Vision Racing :P

good luck with your team

I was waiting for that comment, it's taken quite a while.. Thanks
All looks well, best of luck. James you know where I am if you want help with anything
Good luck, you have a nice bunch of drivers there

and, ehm.. arctic lfs trophy, not artic
Quote from Rocket47 :Good luck, you have a nice bunch of drivers there

and, ehm.. arctic lfs trophy, not artic

Typo, fixed!
We're very pleased to announce our newest driver.. Tim Chadwick!

Tim Is 19 years old, and from Australia. He enjoys sports and personal training. We hope Tim will help us with our GTAL effort, which we hope to submit an application for asap, and make it onto the waiting list. Tim's favourite car is the FZR, and his former team's include SimRacing Lithuania and Adaptive Racing.

Welcome Tim!
Quote from pacesetter :We're very pleased to announce our newest driver.. Tim Chadwick!

Tim Is 19 years old, and from Australia. He enjoys sports and personal training. We hope Tim will help us with our GTAL effort, which we hope to submit an application for asap, and make it onto the waiting list. Tim's favourite car is the FZR, and his former team's include SimRacing Lithuania and Adaptive Racing.

Welcome Tim!

Good luck guys.
#42 - Foqs
Good luck. Tim is good guy.
Welcome Tim, hope you can do a lot of things for us
Good luck Tim,and have fun!
Tervetuloa Tim
Im glad i can be part of something new and up coming, and hope to do my best for the team
congrats tim.
Quote from pacesetter :We're very pleased to announce our newest driver.. Tim Chadwick!

Welcome Tim!

grats!
All the best mate, make it last this time
Quote from 1993weeman :Yeah, i have always felt sorry for SRS taking you onboard, They must of been drunk when the made that choice.

Hahah.. It's tactics. We sign a slow driver so I don't look so slow next to him.
No really, the sense of humor is worth it.

Anyway good luck Keith.

Vision Racing Team 2010
(174 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG