The online racing simulator
Vision Racing Team 2010
(174 posts, started )
Thanks for the introduction James, and for letting me be a part of the team, also thanks to the other team members, from now on teammates . Im really excited about coming back, its been a long time away from the tracks. Im willing to give my best here, and add as much as i can to the team. So, thanks for the welcome, and i hope we have a great time.
Welcooome Oscar
Oo a new team mate
Welcome mate
Yay... another oscar... good name, good driver... VRT is on the up well done guys.
More news..

We've got ourselves a pretty bare site set up.. which will show off some of our info til we fill it with content, so it is WIP.

www.vision-racing.tk
Nooice

Go on with improving it
Quote from Gonchi.lfs :Thanks for the introduction James, and for letting me be a part of the team, also thanks to the other team members, from now on teammates . Im really excited about coming back, its been a long time away from the tracks. Im willing to give my best here, and add as much as i can to the team. So, thanks for the welcome, and i hope we have a great time.

Congratz Oscar

I`ll translate it for you, it says: "Thanks!"
Quote from Gonchi.lfs :

I`ll translate it for you, it says: "Thanks!"

What about the else? It seems funny
Quote from Mr.46 :I don't get it But ur language seems cool

Quote from Gonchi.lfs :Bueno, muchas gracias! A ver si nos cruzamos en algun campeonato no? Y Uruguay nomá!!!

Jajaja, seguro que si

-

Sure, good luck.
He says:

Quote from Gonchi.lfs :Bueno, muchas gracias!

Thanks mate,
Quote :
A ver si nos cruzamos en algun campeonato no?

Do you cruise in real life or just race?

Quote : Y Uruguay nomá!!!

Why is Paragay normal!
Paragay tenemos a los finlandeses, traducime eso
Quote from Mr.46 :What about the else? It seems funny

It says: "Well, thanks a lot. I hope we meet in some championship. And GO Uruguay!!!"
Quote from hyntty :He says:

Thanks mate,

Do you cruise in real life or just race?

Why is Paragay normal!

That's a complete error for google translate
Little country but good drivers
ok clear
The story so far..
Okay, so far, we've managed quite a bit..

Since our debut as a team in the IFCL, we've managed to pull a few drivers into our line up, in Tim Chadwick and Oscar Schopf. Both drivers were announced in our GTAL line-up for the 6 hours of Aston Historic Reversed (alongside Jack Sedgewick, who kindly stepped in at the last minute from FLP/R), racing FZ2. This wasn't so successful for us as we were disorganized, and learned that the hard way. Qualifying was tough, where we were due to start last out of the drivers who set a timed lap that wasn't penalised in the hands of Tim, who prides himself on his race pace rather than one lap speed. Tim started the race, with Jack due to drive the middle stint and Oscar to finish. Sadly, our two other drivers didn't participate due to a lag assisted accident which sent Tim 'into space'. A race to forget, but we've learnt our lesson and hope to improve on this in the final round.

In the GT3 Cup, our fortunes have not been good either. Chris Wilkinson drive with Joonas Lappaleinen in the first test race, in our XR3. We were leading the race until we timed out with four minutes to go. In the second test race, we had quite a lot of contact, and numerous strategical fuel errors, causing us to finish outside our expected position, of a top five finish. We hope to iron out these marginal errors, and put our speed we've shown in practice into the race, where it matters.

Another notable mention is Joonas' race win in the now-defunct IFCL UF1 championship, our team's debut win in the world of LFS.

A side note: We're still recruiting guys, and very keen to strengthen our line up. Applications can be made via pm to myself for now

Thanks,

VRT
GTAL R6 was a downer man, I blame arox and me for our downfall there. Anyways you were doing good at GT3 till - and - then DT :S. Seemed like the server was lagging will fix it . Hope to see ya at R1
Quote from pacesetter :Okay, so far, we've managed quite a bit..

To translate:

In GTAL, Tim prided himself in raping his front tyres, before making side by side contact on a straight... Although slow, we still however, went faster than Ray Kings will ever go in his life.
In the GT3 cup, we didn't know how to use the F12 menu.
In the IFCL, nobody cares.
Boothy, they didnt knowhow to use f12? your the one that ran out of gas rofl.
Quote from boothy :To translate:

In GTAL, Tim prided himself in raping his front tyres, before making side by side contact on a straight... Although slow, we still however, went faster than Ray Kings will ever go in his life.
In the GT3 cup, we didn't know how to use the F12 menu.
In the IFCL, nobody cares.

I used it u moron. But I listened what they said and I failed. But I was faster than you boothy, so shush my dear,
#98 - CSF
lol bragging fail.
Why do you have such a negative point of view on teams that are relatively new, Boothy?

Vision Racing Team 2010
(174 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG