The online racing simulator
Vision Racing Team 2010
(174 posts, started )
Quote from de Souza : Anyway good luck Keith.

Heyyyyyyyyyy, I haven't got one 'Good luck' thing. Maybe Keith has made a big show in iTCC..... you never know.
Good luck Tim! You were very nice teammate and hope you will be the same for these guys
-
(Mackie The Staggie) DELETED by Mackie The Staggie
Quote from de Souza :Hahah.. It's tactics. We sign a slow driver so I don't look so slow next to him.
No really, the sense of humor is worth it.

Anyway good luck Keith.

Lol i have to admit those tactics are very wise
He did tell me you olny signed him for his sense of humor

And Thanks man

Quote from Mr.46 :Heyyyyyyyyyy, I haven't got one 'Good luck' thing. Maybe Keith has made a big show in iTCC..... you never know.

Haha aww Joonas i ain't doing that well in iTCC, in fact i suck so its not that
Oh yeh, LLWS Finale 13. after last corner crash on KY1. I was going to be 9th until.... yeah, you know what happens when someone closes the door. I was happy with my result, though I got 2 DT's and had to pit 2 due to crashes. So, in total, I think without these happenings, I could've been in the top 5.

P.S Thank you for a very well set up series NDR. Keep the good work up and happy to see you on LLSS
Quote from Mr.46 :Oh yeh, LLWS Finale 13. after last corner crash on KY1. I was going to be 9th until.... yeah, you know what happens when someone closes the door. I was happy with my result, though I got 2 DT's and had to pit 2 due to crashes. So, in total, I think without these happenings, I could've been in the top 5.

P.S Thank you for a very well set up series NDR. Keep the good work up and happy to see you on LLSS

What about the spin in the SC start lap in the start of the race.. didnt mention that huh ?
Quote from Mr.46 :Oh yeh, LLWS Finale 13. after last corner crash on KY1. I was going to be 9th until.... yeah, you know what happens when someone closes the door. I was happy with my result, though I got 2 DT's and had to pit 2 due to crashes. So, in total, I think without these happenings, I could've been in the top 5.

Good luck to you all too [I dunno if I posted in here already ]

Yeah, if i hadnt had the dt's, massive crash on last laps (thanks lauris) and alot of bad luck i would of won the race.

There is no sense in writing a report like that. Shiz happens and people need to deal with it. Although i think i wont be racing any oval with NDR ever again

Good luck for the future.
Quote from EliteAti :Yeah, if i hadnt had the dt's, massive crash on last laps (thanks lauris) and alot of bad luck i would of won the race.

There is no sense in writing a report like that. Shiz happens and people need to deal with it. Although i think i wont be racing any oval with NDR ever again

Good luck for the future.

I know what you are chasing. The formation lap spin was my own reason, had to shut AVG
Just a quick reminder to everyone, we're still looking for drivers, especially steady, reasonably paced endurance drivers, for our GT3 Touring Car Cup and GTAL (hopefully!!) efforts, as well as more events.
A quick update..

Hi all!

I thought this was needed, because we have been rather quiet, but busy-ish

IFCL: Joonas takes one race win before league closure!

iTCC: Keith qualifies for iTCC in Fern Bay, finishing 21st twice, and a 22nd.

GT3 Touring Car Cup: Leading the race without a chance at outright victory but disconnects with 4 minutes to go!

We hope you enjoy reading these in our little magazine that's in production!

James
Quote from pacesetter :
A quick update..

Hi all!

I thought this was needed, because we have been rather quiet, but busy-ish

IFCL: Joonas takes one race win before league closure!

iTCC: Keith qualifies for iTCC in Fern Bay, finishing 21st twice, and a 22nd.

GT3 Touring Car Cup: Leading the race without a chance at outright victory but disconnects with 4 minutes to go!

We hope you enjoy reading these in our little magazine that's in production!

James

nice job guys, btw dont worry bout GT3 connection losses anymore got a new server and race director (plus im pretty shure you guys ran wilko more than 65% of race :P)
Quote from Mustangman759 :nice job guys, btw dont worry bout GT3 connection losses anymore got a new server and race director (plus im pretty shure you guys ran wilko more than 65% of race :P)

Yeah we're pretty sure he did aswell, lol
Quote from TFalke55 :...never have thought tony george would switch to a SimRacing Team when he closed Vision Racing :P

good luck with your team

there is romors the big boss Tony George will return to IndyCar racing with Vision Racing... does he take someone out of this LFS squat with him (couldn't refuse to... )
Quote from TFalke55 : there is romors the big boss Tony George will return to IndyCar racing with Vision Racing... does he take someone out of this LFS squat with him (couldn't refuse to... )

Yep they are taking me After last years efforts in the Kyoto 500, they couldnt resist the opportunity.
Quote from TFalke55 : there is romors the big boss Tony George will return to IndyCar racing with Vision Racing... does he take someone out of this LFS squat with him (couldn't refuse to... )

Quote from AstroBoy :Yep they are taking me After last years efforts in the Kyoto 500, they couldnt resist the opportunity.

We can confirm that he has approached us about taking Tim.
Well, I dont think that Joonas IFCL victory was counted because the date was wrong
Quote from manneF1 :Well, I dont think that Joonas IFCL victory was counted because the date was wrong

Well, it's on spdo
Quote from manneF1 :Well, I dont think that Joonas IFCL victory was counted because the date was wrong

And yes, I won btw 2. Kyoto Sprint and Westhill
As you can see Westhill isnt counted, and the whole league was fail
Quote from manneF1 :As you can see Westhill isnt counted, and the whole league was fail

Indeed, I asked Josh to remove Westhill as it seemed like no one was bothered enough to save the replay for that one.

Kyoto Sprint should still be there anyway.
Hey, win is always a win. Right?
Today we welcome, Oscar Schopf (Gonchi.lfs) to our team. The Uraguayan driver who feels especially at home in single seaters, but is versatile and capable of adapting to most cars. The ex-Experion Racing driver has come back from a long break from LFS, and will be looking to compete in the GT3 Touring Car Cup, and also GTAL, among other leagues. We welcome Oscar, and hope he enjoys his time here, which we hope will be a long one!
Welcome Oscar
Yesssssssss! Great signing
congrats

Vision Racing Team 2010
(174 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG