The online racing simulator
Sound FX5500
(7 posts, started )
Sound FX5500
The sound of the car is suffering interference, when I'm running, one example is when I'm making will turn the "S" to enter the box at Aston National.

Use: Realtek AC'97 Audio
Video Card: Geforce FX5500 / 256MB / DDR / AGP 4x 8x / DVI s / video - Drive 96.85 nvidia
Motherboard: K8M800-M2/Supports AMD Athlon 64
Windows 7 Ultimate

I can not set the sound, so that it is equalized without interference (it seems that he is cutting, piping)

What should I do? fix problem
If you're using a custom sound you may have the problem there. Custom sounds can (if not made properly) sound as if they're clipping alot.
How can be done is setting, which will be the ideal configuration for LFS, can send me the ideal setting.
So you are using modified engine sounds?

If that's true, just press shift + A and load default sounds

Best bet would be to download a fresh copy of LFS and install it again, but that can be pain in the ass if you have large number of modifications installed.
have tried everything you taught me above descriptions as nothing worked, I need relief, it is unbearable to run with all these interference in the sound of the car, some more information that I gathered in my configuration of LFS.

REALTEK VERSION: 6.0.1.6305 (19.06.2009) VERSION FILE: 2.0.0.4
DirectX - 9.0 - VERSION: 6.0.1.6305 DRIVE AUDIO

FULL SCENE ANTIALIASING - 2X
TEXTURE FILTER ------------------------- 8X, because my video card supports this configuration conf. description above.

I tried SHIFT + A and nothing changed everything I could and nothing
Opened a new LFS and continued the same problem, car engine sound pessimo, with much interference, unbearable the sound and have no custom sound system is not customized anything.

What to do to the sound of my car back will be original, with no interference without wheezing.

Help
Maybe you should post in Brazilian community forum.
http://www.lfsbr.com/

I don't quite understand what are you trying to say (no offense), so it may be easier to communicate and solve the problem in your native language .
#7 - bbman
Also, a real sound card will go a long way to good quality audio... These audio chips really are terrible in comparison and are very susceptible to interference, and you will free up the CPU a little as bonus...

Sound FX5500
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG