The online racing simulator

Poll : see post

would definitely be interested
would be interested but not likely to attend
would be interested if price etc was right
would not be interested
Quote from james12s :when youve decided on teams let me know and then when you decide on a name let me know

also anyone esle wanna confirm ?

Me and you, Team ARSE. Hell to the yes.
Anyone else interested?

For your money (which you'll pay in two installments, thus the impact on any one months wages will be much smaller) you'll get a nice day out karting, with a friendly bunch of sim-racing geeks, followed (usually - age permitting) by some grub and a pint in a local pub.

What is there not to enjoy? Get your names down, and lets have some fun!!!!
Quote from tristancliffe :Anyone else interested?

For your money (which you'll pay in two installments, thus the impact on any one months wages will be much smaller) you'll get a nice day out karting, with a friendly bunch of sim-racing geeks, followed (usually - age permitting) by some grub and a pint in a local pub.

What is there not to enjoy? Get your names down, and lets have some fun!!!!

For that reason alone I should join... but it's too early for me to confirm yet. Have to wait for the work to reply to me question about getting the weekend off.
well if anyone is seriously interested then i can put names down in a seperate list, you dont have to confirm its just to judge if this is gonna turn out to be a small or large event
Put me on the "does seriously want to join, but canot confirm yet" list please
I'll be there and i'll pay deposit in April (i'm going on holiday shortly (YAY) so you can have my cash after i've blown most of it on Dutch hookers).
ive changed the thread title hope it will get more to people read it and hopefully sign up
I Have the money, Not fully Confirmed. Just need to sort it out with my parents

does seriously want to join, but canot confirm yet, Please.
Consider it done.
So if I decided to go it would be 50 quid ? I don't have a team mate to come with me, and no experience in karting. If decided to go i would travel from swindon (direction) so i could pick someone on the way.
yh £50 is the final cost, £20 deposit and £30 on the day
I would be probable interested to come, but have no one for a team.
well just join up with someone else who is going, what we can do is if there are still teamless people on the day we will draw names out of a hat for those people
So I take it there will be two kart meets then? If Jason wants to do one
yh this isnt/wasnt mean to be a replacement for that or anything even on the same level. it just started as me and gills going to bayford for an arrive and drive session and i just thought i might aswell make a meeting out of it and do it properly
Ah ok, well I guess if Jason's meet is on a good day then I will go to both

Thanks for doing this one tho James, im sure its gonna be great. Now just need a few more people to sign up
yh should be a laugh, doing it at bayford aswell means things awill be a bit mre relaxed, its not the worlds best track but its fun to drive and there not to anal about stuff like buckmore for example were they sit there showing you a presentation on safety and talk for like 30 min before you go out
Ah cool, well the only other karting place i've been to is Daytona Milton Keynes. Amazing track, looks like Bayfords.

So still looks good
I know I put myself down for this; but being a student and all, I can't really afford going to both kart meets. So, I'll have to pull out of this one. Sorry, but thanks for organising it all the same.
ok no probs mate
Yeah that sucks, Passo would have been my team mate. So now im cool with teaming up with anyone :P
Quote :Ah cool, well the only other karting place i've been to is Daytona Milton Keynes. Amazing track, looks like Bayfords.

Daytona in MK is my favorite UK kart track... Or more specifically, the short circuit is. The facilities are pretty good too, it's well worth a visit sometime.

Regarding the other karting thread. For the moment i'm going to aim to do both, but if it comes to a choice i'll go for the Welsh meeting because i'm already racing a week before this event in a paid drive, so i'm probably going to have broken ribs as usual...

I am aware i'm the lift for Tor and Thomas though, and if either are still definitely coming to this one then i'll definitely be there*.

*Unless I loose my job, die, or stupidly fall in love with someone who forbids me to go near a go kart. Actually scratch the last disclaimer, the karting would come first.
karting always comes first lol

i knew this would happen a little bit when the main one started taking sign ups, i dont mind, i just want this event to be worth while for those tht have already said their coming so dig deep people 2 karting events are better than one
Quote from Becky Rose :Daytona in MK is my favorite UK kart track... Or more specifically, the short circuit is. The facilities are pretty good too, it's well worth a visit sometime.

Regarding the other karting thread. For the moment i'm going to aim to do both, but if it comes to a choice i'll go for the Welsh meeting because i'm already racing a week before this event in a paid drive, so i'm probably going to have broken ribs as usual...

I am aware i'm the lift for Tor and Thomas though, and if either are still definitely coming to this one then i'll definitely be there*.

*Unless I loose my job, die, or stupidly fall in love with someone who forbids me to go near a go kart. Actually scratch the last disclaimer, the karting would come first.

You can most likely count me in, but I don't dare to confirm anything quite yet, it depends so much on the work.

But clearly, some go karting and pub brawl sounds like a ultimate weekend!
I'm Out, Would love to go, Its just the money. Parents have Spent over £1000 on racing gear this month, Also getting my helmet sprayed which is going to cost a few bob:grumpy:.

South East Karting Meet Sign Ups
(157 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG